Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...
Photobucket Argh, just came back from work and just finished w...
Photobucket It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love...
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school
Photobucket COOL~ VB~
Photobucket Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stu...
Photobucket Hard pieces.
Photobucket Something bad had just happened to me and I am now...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, January 28, 2007
Photobucket @ 9:10:00 PM




Title: Reporting in...

What have I done today???
Hmmph, NOTHING AT ALL!!!
Yay!!!
*Clap Clap
Jasmine is the best!!!

Ok, i did a few stuff....

1. Dreaming....
2. Reading.....
3. Watching....
4. Sleeping.....

5. Practicing Blue Moon....

Oh, i started reading a new book....
And learnt a new phrase, "It's very sweet of you."
It seems that hanging out with my ah beng friends made me fluent in vulgarities and forgotten about the polite stuff that I was forced to learnt.
So, it's rather interesting.



Argh! I want this!!!!!!! But i guess I just have to wait!!!



but I'll be getting this for my bdae from evee and feli!! Yay!!! *clap clap!!!!!



I also want to have this!!! I saw this at kino!!! But i have to wait for the chinese version....
I don't wanna spend 4 hours reading this book, with my dictionary on the another hand...
It's the 2nd season..Sobx (-___- )




I'm currently reading this... it's sorta hilarious! ^-^



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket