Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school
Photobucket COOL~ VB~
Photobucket Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stu...
Photobucket Hard pieces.
Photobucket Something bad had just happened to me and I am now...
Photobucket Gosh!!! i'm tired!!!!
Photobucket Wild wild wet trip!
Photobucket Good day, Bad day
Photobucket Class chalet 2006


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, January 26, 2007
Photobucket Professionalism @ 12:52:00 PM

I didn't attend class today.
I sort of, i don't know... Confused?

As for today, I have treated this day as a kind of reflection on how I have performed for the past semester.
Conclusion, I have not been professional in my job.

My job is to, study hard, get good grades and excell in all expects in life.
Maybe it's a high expectation, but have you not thought that, if one can do it, why can't I.
Maybe getting into RP is a mistake. I should have chosen other aspects and paths, which are better.
Maybe it's my pride? I often say, no use blaming the school. If you have the talents, you will have. If you have the idea to study, you will excell.
But i am not performing. Out of shape that seems. It disheartens me at the look of my results.
Therefore, I will have no choice, but to give myself a huge slap and ask myself to push on.
I don't like regrets and must never regret in my choices. If I made this choice, i will push on.

Many stuff happened that have distracted me in my work.
That is lacking of professionalism. That sucks.
I often hate the fact that people aren't doing their part well. But what about me?
Have I been working well? I am not performing up to expectations.
Tired is not an excuse. Lack of time is not an excuse. Being busy is not an excuse.
Having personal problems is not an excuse. Excuses, excuses, excuses.
What a person am i. Generating excuses to get out of my mistakes. I should feel ashamed of myself.

Personal problems have been troubling me for sometime. Distracting me somehow, pushing me further away from my main goal. It is a lesson to be learnt.
Personal is personal, work is work.
It seems that I have not learnt much from my dad.
Since he is coming back later on, made me recall what he had taught me.

"Work is work. No matter how frustrated, how tired, how sad you are, you cannot show.
Never complain.
No matter what happens, you must be there to finish your work and give it a good finish.
Even if the sky falls, you have to learn to distract yourself from it.
If you can't do that, that you don't fit the bill"

I really admire those with high level of concentration skills.
I have to discipline myself.
So what if I can't get the stuff i want, So what if the world's worst scenario happened to me, I tell you that, not a single tear will drop, if I am out there.
Sitting there feeling sad about myself isn't going to happen to me.

Compared to others I'm just fortunate enough to have many people out there to help me.
In trouble, loads of people would run and help me isn't it.
No matter in class, in band, in the workplace.
Leaning on others just won't do.
I want others to lean on me too.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket