Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school
Photobucket COOL~ VB~
Photobucket Hmm, finally had a day of rest after a week of stu...
Photobucket Hard pieces.
Photobucket Something bad had just happened to me and I am now...
Photobucket Gosh!!! i'm tired!!!!
Photobucket Wild wild wet trip!
Photobucket Good day, Bad day


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, January 26, 2007
Photobucket @ 1:45:00 PM

It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love with something..

It's rather sad, coz it's going to die soon.

First time, that I felt heartbroken about something that's dying.

I actually fell in love with my neighbor's golden retriever...
That's sad, coz it is dying soon.

It all happened when i started work.
I often reach home late in the night, whereby everyone have fallen asleep.
The only thing that waited for me was that dog.
It's funny coz my neighbor sleeps late and opens their door wide.
And everytime I reach home, the dog will rush to the door and sit there looking at me.
Awwwwww...so sweet! And I'm not even the owner!
And it would too, sit there till I am in the house. He will sit there, look at me, take off my shoes, search for my eyes, open the door and into the house.
I even peeped into the hole to see how long will the dog be there. And i noticed, he would only leave after I am in the house and latched the door....
That's sorta give me a cosy feeling. The fact that someone is waiting for you...Is sweet isn't it?

I don't actually like animals.
If I don't have enough love for them, i won't want them.
The fact that they will too, die early, what's the use?
In the end, you will just end up being sad and all....
Giving all your love to it, and in the end, see it go....... that's sad.
If you don't wanna be sad, then don't start.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket