Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket missing
Photobucket w25a (with loads of missing people)Happy 19th birt...
Photobucket Seriously I am DUMB!!!Damned angry with myself rig...
Photobucket i'm totally shagged... that's all.I am much more h...
Photobucket Argh I still feel bad... Sorry aizat....Updates:1....
Photobucket This entry is dedicated to aizat...I did something...
Photobucket Hi all! Jas here!!!!!!!Nothing to write... hahx..O...
Photobucket Yes, its not me. Yea!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ...
Photobucket Title: Reporting in...What have I done today???Hmm...
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 11, 2007
Photobucket @ 11:49:00 PM





haha. Got nothing much to do, therefore, I went to Show's speshow's autograph session yesterday. I tot that I would be there alone, but no, luckily, JJ came with his friends!!! Hip Hip Horray!!!

I waited 10 hours just to let him shake my hand, sign on my cd cover and smile at me.
However, i got something more from others. I got an extra surprised look from him, coz i proposed to him! I asked him to marry me! haha!
haha! Damned funny. Coz I wanted to do something outta the box, and I decided on that...

Another funny thing was, i was waiting for him beside the entrance of the carpark. 3 cars stopped, and asked me who I am waiting for. Isn't it cute?? They were like, stopped the car suddenly, whine down their window and asked,

Stranger: 小妹妹,你再等谁?
我 (stunned) :我再等罗志祥 ... -_-
due to the fact that I wasn't his die hard fan, i was even afraid that I called out the wrong name, my voice was like (i think it's him) that kinda voice. My friends was luffing away that is. And some guy even asked me to Jia YOu...hahax. Coz the weather is so hot and everything...

But it's all worth it! He's HOT! I mean, seriously, he's HOT!!!
If I have brought a camera along with me. I would have snapped loads of pictures. My HP just sucks the camera... SIGH........

I love you man~



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket