Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Argh I still feel bad... Sorry aizat....Updates:1....
Photobucket This entry is dedicated to aizat...I did something...
Photobucket Hi all! Jas here!!!!!!!Nothing to write... hahx..O...
Photobucket Yes, its not me. Yea!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ...
Photobucket Title: Reporting in...What have I done today???Hmm...
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...
Photobucket Argh, just came back from work and just finished w...
Photobucket It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love...
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Photobucket @ 1:42:00 PM

i'm totally shagged... that's all.

I am much more happier if i do not read some certain stupid stuff. Ok. I am crappy!
hahax.

Now at the school's lib for a free drink parade! Our faci have decided to treat us and have our lessons at the lib's cafe!!! Woo Hoo cool! Everything is just perfect, except the presence of a few dumb guys playing the piano.. I know now NOT musically inclined I am, i know that isn't music. That is SHIT! S-H-I-T! That's pure noise. Banging on the keys like that. I pitied the piano... and our ears. We sure can endure.....

Ok, I got my arashi asia tour photobook!!! WooHoo!!!! Arashi is HOT!!!
H-O-T!!! ESP MatsuJun....
I am falling asleep with his picture beside me.. I think it makes a good coffee break book..
Taking a espresso, and the book, looking at the nice scenery out there... Wow...
this is what I am going to do!!!
I am going to find a good cafe, listen to some music, read a book and take a break. I will be gone!!!
I am taking a damn holiday!!! WIthout studies, without friends, without family!!!
Just by myself... COOL!!!!

I am going shopping tml!! Taking a nice break from everyone!!! :)



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket