Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Hi all! Jas here!!!!!!!Nothing to write... hahx..O...
Photobucket Yes, its not me. Yea!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ...
Photobucket Title: Reporting in...What have I done today???Hmm...
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...
Photobucket Argh, just came back from work and just finished w...
Photobucket It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love...
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school
Photobucket COOL~ VB~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, February 01, 2007
Photobucket @ 10:09:00 PM

This entry is dedicated to aizat...

I did something bad, but not on purpose!!!
I accidentally knocked down the HEAVY perc instrument and it toppled... On AIZAT'S FOOT!!!!
I mean, OMG, i was SHOCKED lahx.
COz he was like on the floor, screaming and grabing hold his ankle... My gosh..
Only a few seconds later till I noticed and I managed to react and push the instrument away..
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY AIZAT!!!!
SERIOUSLY.... If anything goes wrong... My gosh....
I think He suffered a few minor major skin tores... He skin really tore...
I am so so so so so sorry!!!!!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket