Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket This entry is dedicated to aizat...I did something...
Photobucket Hi all! Jas here!!!!!!!Nothing to write... hahx..O...
Photobucket Yes, its not me. Yea!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ...
Photobucket Title: Reporting in...What have I done today???Hmm...
Photobucket It's the second time of the day....ARGH!!!! I'm no...
Photobucket Argh, just came back from work and just finished w...
Photobucket It's my first time that I felt that i fell in love...
Photobucket Professionalism
Photobucket HAHAX!!!I earned myself a Free ice-coffee from Adr...
Photobucket school


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, February 01, 2007
Photobucket @ 10:26:00 PM

Argh I still feel bad... Sorry aizat....

Updates:

1. I just cut my hair for no apparent reason..
I just wanted to cut it that's all.... Yah. And I cut it short. Somehow real short. My dad saw me just now and complained that it's rather short.... My mum likes it though. And even asks me to curl it somehow... But i don't think I have the time to do that...
Personally, I like my hair coz it's neater!! Finally!!!!
Band members saw it today and commented it looks like a helmet, but nevermind. I like it will do. Tml w25a would take a good look at it. Hopefully it turns out good.

2. Bought something for someone special and I am proud of it.
I went shopping for some stuff and went to get some stuff too...
Feli helped me to pre-order arashi's calender, around asia pictorial book and margaret. SO went to collect it with her. Oh, and went to buy something..

3. I finally got my arashi around asia!!!
It was supposed to be birthday present for feli and eve, but I told feli to wrap the calender instead coz i really can't wait to get my hands on around asia... Looking at jun, i am sure able to sleep well tonight!!!!!

4. I have to look for work again
I am tired of working there somehow. And due to some reasons or so, they cancelled my working time on sat and therefore my sat are now free. That makes me poorer coz most of my income comes from sat. I don't know how am I going to survive, but I will of something somehow.

5. I rather be a noob (nobody)
One fine day, I shall just block, switch off, reject and keep myself to myself.

6. Sick and tired
JUST TELL ME!!!!!!!!!
How difficult can it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am like an idiot running here and there entertaining everyone.....
I need to work and study to survive.
My results dropped DRASTICALLY!!!!!!!!!
I got a C!!!!!!!!! (*)&(&&*^*%&%*
None are up to expectations
SOmetimes I really feel like giving a tight slap (I)*)^*%&%&^**)))
Why should I care when others don't.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket