Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, February 12, 2007
@ 12:17:00 AM
Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds concert. I mean, i took a cab there as I was ALMOST late. Few funny stuff happened after the trip... :)
I almost wanted to pangseh them coz I'm shagged and all. But it isn't a good excuse. I mean, I promised adriel I'll be there and it's not very nice to pangseh him. (i pangseh-ed him before, and the consequences.. o_O)
Ok, I finally made it there....I took the cab like 45 mins ago, just to reach on time.... there was an accident on CTE..that look a LONG time.. Seriously, the cab uncle told me i'd be very early without the accident. Hiaz. In the end, I got adriel, calling me profusely! Asking where am I and all. He called till the cab uncle asked me not to pick up adriel's call. hahax! In the end, the cab uncle was very nice. He charged me $2 lesser and gave me change....wow so nice!!!! And even worried if I did not know how to walk there.. Like, walk forward walk forward a bit. And the thing was, he dropped me off beside the VCH theatre. haha. He is really a nice uncle.
Oh, and the stupid adriel, sabo me. I think he put it in loud speaker, coz he asked kunsheng to wait for me, and I replied who is kunsheng, and supposedly, KS heard it. My gosh. In the end, KS the night kept complaining, he remember me and all and yet...
Oh forget to say, I attended the concert, with adriel, kunsheng, terry, longfei and ms ang (sec sch chinese teacher, never taught me before) . haha. Funny combination isn't it. NCC member (long fei + adriel ), BB boys (kunsheng and terry) plus ms ang and I...hahax. They are all my seniors sia.... But they are extremely nice people!!!!!
Oh, and I saw Kok Wey too! Apparently I found out from NCY where he learnt how to call me by this stupid nickname. I am so gonna kill you LEE KOK WEY!!! Don't let me see you... Tarnishing my reputation and all. Been bad mouthing behind my back...hmm.... Without the SUAN-ning, and loads of sacarism, NCY is a nice person. He is the best band teacher I ever had! Seriously... Although He suan me whenever he sees me, I know he take cares of me one la..hahax. I heard some stuff... Awwwwww....hahax. nice person. And a mean percussion player! The way he plays the timpani..Wow..Maybe coz his arms are long lahx. There's a piece whereby his arms were like flying around... Wow.............Diff..... He's the best timpani player I ever seen. (maybe i'm biased, but he's really good!)
Luckily i didn't pangseh adriel, or else.. coz he wasn't in a good mood, due to the fact that some of his other friends pangsehed him today. Damned pissed. Luckily I made the right decision. I mean, friendship come first right? Money can always be earned back. Oh and something slipped my tougue.... I told him about the autograph session at J8 with JJ. Coz I showed him JJ's photo..and he asked me where am I, and say why never call him or so, coz he was also at J8 and all.... Die...next time den call him along... I tot he would nag at me like an old man....hahax
I intended to go to orchard for a quick shop after the concert, but was forcefully dragged and pulled for dinner by adriel... wait till I eat more and get my muscles! No fair! Strength between the girls and the guys! How am I supposed to run with my hands being grabbed? I am so gg to KILL adriel....
We went to cartel for dinner. And there goes......... the gossips and all. It's interesting to hear all the school politics and weird stuff. It's like inside news sia..But I am not gg to share... ^o^
in the end, we took 2 cabs home, all sponsered by the lovely Ms ang. She's sweet. She called adriel to ask if I reached home already or not... ~.~
Last of all, West winds was interesting with an ending of a band member proposing to another... that's cute!!!!!!! Imagine someone did the same to me..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I don't wanna marry anyone in RPWS. I doubt they wanna marry me either. So CooL. hahax. But i seriously dun mind hot guest players / guest conductors proposing to me that is...
tml last day of school... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, February 12, 2007
@ 12:17:00 AM
Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds concert. I mean, i took a cab there as I was ALMOST late. Few funny stuff happened after the trip... :)
I almost wanted to pangseh them coz I'm shagged and all. But it isn't a good excuse. I mean, I promised adriel I'll be there and it's not very nice to pangseh him. (i pangseh-ed him before, and the consequences.. o_O)
Ok, I finally made it there....I took the cab like 45 mins ago, just to reach on time.... there was an accident on CTE..that look a LONG time.. Seriously, the cab uncle told me i'd be very early without the accident. Hiaz. In the end, I got adriel, calling me profusely! Asking where am I and all. He called till the cab uncle asked me not to pick up adriel's call. hahax! In the end, the cab uncle was very nice. He charged me $2 lesser and gave me change....wow so nice!!!! And even worried if I did not know how to walk there.. Like, walk forward walk forward a bit. And the thing was, he dropped me off beside the VCH theatre. haha. He is really a nice uncle.
Oh, and the stupid adriel, sabo me. I think he put it in loud speaker, coz he asked kunsheng to wait for me, and I replied who is kunsheng, and supposedly, KS heard it. My gosh. In the end, KS the night kept complaining, he remember me and all and yet...
Oh forget to say, I attended the concert, with adriel, kunsheng, terry, longfei and ms ang (sec sch chinese teacher, never taught me before) . haha. Funny combination isn't it. NCC member (long fei + adriel ), BB boys (kunsheng and terry) plus ms ang and I...hahax. They are all my seniors sia.... But they are extremely nice people!!!!!
Oh, and I saw Kok Wey too! Apparently I found out from NCY where he learnt how to call me by this stupid nickname. I am so gonna kill you LEE KOK WEY!!! Don't let me see you... Tarnishing my reputation and all. Been bad mouthing behind my back...hmm.... Without the SUAN-ning, and loads of sacarism, NCY is a nice person. He is the best band teacher I ever had! Seriously... Although He suan me whenever he sees me, I know he take cares of me one la..hahax. I heard some stuff... Awwwwww....hahax. nice person. And a mean percussion player! The way he plays the timpani..Wow..Maybe coz his arms are long lahx. There's a piece whereby his arms were like flying around... Wow.............Diff..... He's the best timpani player I ever seen. (maybe i'm biased, but he's really good!)
Luckily i didn't pangseh adriel, or else.. coz he wasn't in a good mood, due to the fact that some of his other friends pangsehed him today. Damned pissed. Luckily I made the right decision. I mean, friendship come first right? Money can always be earned back. Oh and something slipped my tougue.... I told him about the autograph session at J8 with JJ. Coz I showed him JJ's photo..and he asked me where am I, and say why never call him or so, coz he was also at J8 and all.... Die...next time den call him along... I tot he would nag at me like an old man....hahax
I intended to go to orchard for a quick shop after the concert, but was forcefully dragged and pulled for dinner by adriel... wait till I eat more and get my muscles! No fair! Strength between the girls and the guys! How am I supposed to run with my hands being grabbed? I am so gg to KILL adriel....
We went to cartel for dinner. And there goes......... the gossips and all. It's interesting to hear all the school politics and weird stuff. It's like inside news sia..But I am not gg to share... ^o^
in the end, we took 2 cabs home, all sponsered by the lovely Ms ang. She's sweet. She called adriel to ask if I reached home already or not... ~.~
Last of all, West winds was interesting with an ending of a band member proposing to another... that's cute!!!!!!! Imagine someone did the same to me..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I don't wanna marry anyone in RPWS. I doubt they wanna marry me either. So CooL. hahax. But i seriously dun mind hot guest players / guest conductors proposing to me that is...
tml last day of school... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat