Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket weird...
Photobucket Happy valentine's day to all...Hmm, what I have be...
Photobucket Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds con...
Photobucket haha. Got nothing much to do, therefore, I went t...
Photobucket missing
Photobucket w25a (with loads of missing people)Happy 19th birt...
Photobucket Seriously I am DUMB!!!Damned angry with myself rig...
Photobucket i'm totally shagged... that's all.I am much more h...
Photobucket Argh I still feel bad... Sorry aizat....Updates:1....
Photobucket This entry is dedicated to aizat...I did something...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 18, 2007
Photobucket @ 4:59:00 PM





today's new year's day and like every other chinese new year, something bad will always happen to me. Bloody fucking shit. Ok, just that, for this year, something really bad happened, on reunion dinner and today. I am not going to write it down, just in case, i remember it again. Trying to forget. Feeling like doing something bad. Maybe I should go drinking or something and have a good night sleep. Oh!!!!!!! I have beer in my cupboard! I knew it. Keep resources for myself helps.

Argh! Still feeling sucky!!!!!!!!!
Bloody shit. I hate chinese new year. It makes me feel stupid, preparing for the festive season, in which leads me to doom. Disappointments and so. But this year is one of the worst. Bloody shit. Like I wanted to meet all my relatives like that. I mean, I would rather be at home alone, watching youtube. At least, I won't be humiliated at. How can you people do this to me.

Sigh, argh.....
Ok, I feel somehow alot better. I reached home around 3.30pm and finished all my new year visiting. Oh man, nothing to do, and I went forward to watch a movie online called Lovely Complex. It is been filmed using the plot of the similar manga... Lovely complex ラブ★コン !
I actually read parts of the book, and found it interesting.. About obstacles in love. Whereby, people are afraid of the bad parts of themselves. Here with have a guy (1.59m) and a girl (1.70 m) where they battle out their height differences, proving that is not a obstacle for them to be together..Awww how sweet!!!!!!!! It gets sweeter when the male lead, Otani is played by the beloved teppei of WaT!!!!! He's Ultra Ultra CUTE!!!!!!!
He just like Jumped out of the manga itself.. Fits the character entirely!!!!
Short, Cute and all......I;m melting~~~~~~~ ~-~

The movie is entirely hilarious where all the cast and background are being wrapped with bubblegum colors. The acting is done is some why whereby it is a little exaggerating, but fun!!!!
Their dialouge in kansai dialect is also something fun to catch...
So check them out!



Teppei as Otani-kun~
He's the best!



Fujisawa as rika-san~



The best friends~


Bickering again.... -_-



Taking photos together at the festival...




Last and the BEst Scene....



Adaptation from the manga, love complex!


http://www.lovecom-movie.com/




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket