Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Lazing around!
Photobucket Miss Practising
Photobucket Finally received the so called bad news which is s...
Photobucket Ok, for now, argh tml still have work.. SiantedI d...
Photobucket Title: Finished!! Nodame Cantabile!I finally finis...
Photobucket Title: Travel I think I can never settle down. The...
Photobucket today's new year's day and like every other chines...
Photobucket weird...
Photobucket Happy valentine's day to all...Hmm, what I have be...
Photobucket Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds con...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, March 17, 2007
Photobucket @ 3:06:00 PM

Sick...

Wanted to work on friday but have to take leave..
Been vomitting since thursday night.

Still vomitting somehow..
Bloated stomach and all...
Some sort of virus I have caught. Have not been eating and have been sleeping.. Sleeping and sleeping.

Went to the doctor and he actually suspected that i might be pregnant...
-_-
Asking weird questions ...

I guess, i just have to sleep more then.

good night everyone

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket