
Miss Practising my bass trombone.
Sometimes, if you do not practice, you'll tend to forget.
Just like the canon in D that I made myself learnt in the past.
If you don't practice, you'll forget and in turn back to square one.
Went to practice on the keyboard certain days ago and sorta became disappointed coz I have forgottened my one and only piece.
Sad isn't it.
Like I have forgottened how much I loved the piece, the reason that pushed me to finish the piece... how much the piece meant to me. I mean, even if he's gone, that doesn't mean, the my piano have to go too.. hahax. Bleahx. I'm crapping...
Just have to find one fine day to practice again...
But first, have to practice my beloved bassy!
Hmm, how long have I not touched my darling???? I just finished reading a book and read about a trumpeter working damned hard...
I would always give reasons like, the instrument too loud, it's too heavy, it's too bulky, that I can't bring it home for practice... Now that I have a soft case, i think that wouldn't be a problem. If it's too loud, I can just mute it or bring it to the park or something??? hahahx. I am going to conquer the damned bloody lower range! It gave me a headache the last prac. PLUS the stupid rhythem....
Haiz...tml have to work. WORK WORK WORK..
SIANTED can I not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN??? CAN??? CAN???????????????????????????
I don't like to work anymore...
What have done today???
Nothing good I guess. ^-^
Have no motivation left since I have finished watching my nodame cantabile...
Awwwww Chiaki is just HOT!! OPPS!! More than hot!! He just makes me melt..~ Awww...
I don't mind him teaching me music... Seriously...
Hiaz... what should I watch next?? I finished nodame, corner*with love and hana kimi...
I have not finished HYD2.. I forgottened which episode have I stopped on...
I didn't really wanna continue HYD2 coz makino is gonna reject rui...
Argh.... that's really sad. I mean, I don't really wanna see rui being down and all... That's sad!!
He couldn't be Shizuka, and now Makino... that's double torture. Haiz..
I really liked him and all and therefore, didn't want him to be sad.... T_T
Ok, it's just a show. It's just a show.....
AHHHHHHHH But i just can't help it but to feel sad for him!
Like something stabbing me whenever I see his face fall...
Hmm..... ARgH! Not gonna think of it.. Just continue watching the show...
For now..... I'll
SLACK AWAY!!! the kinda of life that I like <3
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!
(brain cells dying by just typing)
Labels: holiday slack practice