Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Miss Practising
Photobucket Finally received the so called bad news which is s...
Photobucket Ok, for now, argh tml still have work.. SiantedI d...
Photobucket Title: Finished!! Nodame Cantabile!I finally finis...
Photobucket Title: Travel I think I can never settle down. The...
Photobucket today's new year's day and like every other chines...
Photobucket weird...
Photobucket Happy valentine's day to all...Hmm, what I have be...
Photobucket Hmm, today evening, I went to NCY's west winds con...
Photobucket haha. Got nothing much to do, therefore, I went t...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, March 12, 2007
Photobucket Lazing around! @ 10:13:00 PM




Finished worked just now..


Ok, not just now... I finished work like few hours ago.





Hmm, what can I say....


People are just irritating. I mean, what am I???? Your MAID????


What do ya mean, " Help me get that thing of that color, I'll wait here for you."


My OS: Stop being mean... (-_- ;;;)


That thing is at the other corner of the shop, and I have to help others out too.


CAn't you just go there yourself and get it??? Argh!


And the thing is, it is not difficult getting it. And the color that you want, I have to take everything out just to get it for you, coz it's right at the back. Just thanks mate.... -_-


And hooray, I finally got it for you, you want me to what??? PUT IT BACK!


thanks...(-_- ( v Peace..... nevermind....





Ok, the whole family is playing sand @ sentosa, and why didn't anyone tell me..


I'm just next to it isn't it??? I was thinking of sun-tanning myself...


Opportunity missed. Nevermind, I'll just go there again someday, somehow.


I missed a free ride home too. Boo Hoo.





What a lously feeling.


What made it worse was a news article stating he has a girlfriend..


My gosh! A GIRLFRIEND! GIRLFRIEND!


Forget it. I shall forget you and move on... there's still loads of good looking guys out there anyway.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (^0^)


Don't need you!





I just noticed something... I can't sleep somehow.


I got used to the system back in the class thingy. It is costing me.


We used to sleep at 7am and now.. shit. I can't revert back to my old self. Making me wake up only in the afternoons. Luckily I woke up this morn for work.. OR ELSE!!!!


But I was drowsy the entire day, yawning all the way. No more night life for Jasmine!


Be a good girl and sleep early! ( >_< ) v


I'm getting serious, eyebags.. darken eyebags, like unwashed mascara sticking there.


≧~≦





Breathe Jasmine..


And just sleep...


1 sheep, 2 sheeps, 3 sheeps...many many sheeps...


zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket