Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket I'm so sorry mr shop keeper!I really wanted to buy...
Photobucket dearest hannah: I'm Sorry that i have scolded you ...
Photobucket Good luck PHSSB
Photobucket Noooo!!!!!!! I don't want it to be like this!!!!!!...
Photobucket Went out for a vivo trip ytd with my family. Quite...
Photobucket Complain!
Photobucket SAF exchange
Photobucket FoP


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 15, 2007
Photobucket Hmm, shopping! @ 2:48:00 PM

Just finished shopping ytd with hannah.
We went to Bugis.
I actually wondered why everyone considered Bugis as the best place for clothes and now i know why. Maybe I should stop cooping myself @ home and start going out.

Destination: Bugis village
It's a whole lot of people there with loads of shops and all. Shocked. Everyone was like squeezing around trying to get a piece of shirt or something. From the bugis shopping mall, when i looked over, i tot bugis V was some sort of huge fixed pasar malam. I think I walked through it before, but what came across my head was the fruit juices and fried foods. Never once thought it was a huge place full of clothes. It like the streets of japan/taiwan...... Cool.

Bought a shirt, a pair of shorts and a skirt. Hannah bought a shirt and a skirt.
They're neat. Hmm, should go out often. My mum even nagged at me this moring saying that's the place youths buy their clothes from, and I don't even know. What am I? A mountain tortise or what..hahax. Whatever................................

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket