Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Went out for a vivo trip ytd with my family. Quite...
Photobucket Complain!
Photobucket SAF exchange
Photobucket FoP
Photobucket Birthday pressies!!!!!!!!
Photobucket farewell welfare....
Photobucket It's the holidays!
Photobucket Sick...Wanted to work on friday but have to take l...
Photobucket Lazing around!
Photobucket Miss Practising


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, April 09, 2007
Photobucket @ 9:00:00 PM





Noooo!!!!!!! I don't want it to be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

A movie adapted from the manga, slam dunk is now being filmed. Should be out in next feb.
Though it adapted, the story plot would not follow the original storyline in the manga. What a big damned disappointment. Shit. I such a slam dunk fan......
Even forced evee, feli to buy me the series for my birthday years back then. Or issit when I was 17???
Argh! The characters they have chosen for now, it the 3 main characters in the shohoku basketball team. I was rather looking forward for the whole movie with the entire plot almost the same..... Only 3 characters ( those playing basketball, the girls and coach not included) were chosen and they are..... hanamichi, rukawa and takenori........ T-T sadded.

-->

It seems that Jay chou is gonna act as the red-headed hanamichi. Like what the directors and all emphasized. The movie is only adapted from the manga and not entirely taken and related.
Haiz... I think so too, coz it seems from the movie set, he just got the cool and stupid moves from the character and nothing much. Heard that he copied the move whereby he hit his head on the basketball hoop while trying a slam dunk.. Copied other stupid moves for the comical reasons too i assume..I think he isn't entirely hanamichi. Coz he isn't red-headed. His height too, can't make it. Coz Sakuragi is 1.88m. Please.... How can they match???


-->
This guy is acting as my prince charming rukawa! RUkaWa~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwwwww........
Don't really know about the actor. Can't comment much. But from the picture, i don't really like him that is. Isn't cool, lazy and sacarstic enough for the character.
His a new comer it seems.. Wonder is he tall enough... since rukawa is 1.87 m...

-->
I don't know why but he is acting as the captain. I quite like him. But of all people... the captain. nothing to say. Hopefully is really as strong as the captain, in defence and rebounds.
I wonder if they would really use the same style in the uniform and everything! hee!
And the shoes! Like the nike air jordan for rukawa and hanamichi....... ^-^v
Acutally i quite look forward for the vice captain, kogure. rather cute looking with the specs and everything... but nevermind.. Hopefully some hot guy will act as him...
Hopefully it's some great movie...

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket