Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Complain!
Photobucket SAF exchange
Photobucket FoP
Photobucket Birthday pressies!!!!!!!!
Photobucket farewell welfare....
Photobucket It's the holidays!
Photobucket Sick...Wanted to work on friday but have to take l...
Photobucket Lazing around!
Photobucket Miss Practising
Photobucket Finally received the so called bad news which is s...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 08, 2007
Photobucket @ 9:35:00 PM



Went out for a vivo trip ytd with my family.
Quite a waste of time, Since we only shopped the house of golf and food republic..
I think we went there just to take a look @ the golf supplies.

But I managed to meet a few celebrities.
Not that i was excited and all... If only they were Arashi, news, Kinki kids, Johnny's jrs!
I think I would go crazy!
Ok, I managed to see kym ng, mark lee, jean danker and stef sun.
Stef sun was..... indeed, thin. I mean, really thin. But her lungs, wow.
She was there with jean danker for the SK jewels thingy. Bless her, eat more...
Kym ng and mark lee was there for variety show each. Wow. Vivo city, star studded.
Mark lee was even standing beside me when we took the escalator down.
I was thinking, if only he was matsumoto jun / tegoshi / any of the johnny's for goodness sake! I would have pounced on him! hahaha!
to feli
Oh, thanks to feli, I am now listening to news newest single, hoshi wo mezashite.
Cool! They almost used it for japan's happy feet! Whereby Tegoshi was a dubbing artist!


tegoshi is hot with his new look of centre parting. He's one of the cutest and prettiest guys I have ever seen... *blushes* Ok, enough of crapping....
I rather like their song this time round. I think I might wanna get their single when it's out.
Better save up. Due to their massive promo, the mtv channel is full of their songs and all... I think I would be still hooked onto them for some time..






Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket