Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Some evil dude.. @ 11:34:00 PM
I guess I slacked to much to show concern to my love ones. I got too many loved ones to start with. Just read my couz blog. I don't think he knows, but, nevermind, i read it! LoL
I guess, what he wrote in his blog, I felt bad. I mean, I didn't really show much concern to him... I didn't even know he was back from America until he IM-ed me... I mean, he is one of my fav couz isn't it. Awwwwwwwwwww, sharks! But we'll gonna have a gathering soon! :) that's the least I should do. kept complaining that I don't pick up calls... Sorry guys.. I will K! Plus he is driving! yeah!!!! free transportation to and fro! I just complained to myself that hannah has free car rides home.. and now I have it! LoL!
The thing is, I am rather disappointed and pissed with certain stuff and issues.. Damned the person. DOn't let me see her again..... Or ELSE!!!!!!! I mean, what a person... wanted to pursue the matter, but nevermind, Terry did some stuff to cheer up my day. But I can't deny what she said isn't all wrong. The fact is, I am not a good player. True... I am not improving it seems. I think I got much more worse since sec school... The first to be voted off the band is me bahx... Bleahx. But I am still pissed and hurt. Coz the reputation of the band is also tarnished... Damned. Don't judge someone/some band by just sitting in for 2 hrs... dat's shit.
Still feeling sore. There's loads of negative stuff around me lately. I guess I just have to shake them off. Sometimes to some people, I do really wanna scream at them. ewijgawgjpwapgjpajgpkpwkrgjiergihjrgprjgpeajgpjhgeagpgjpe4kgrjae Get a hold of urself please!
Nothing to else to say. But Jasmine is the greatest. And remind me, not to point fingers, coz someone would grab it and pull me away! dangerous!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Some evil dude.. @ 11:34:00 PM
I guess I slacked to much to show concern to my love ones. I got too many loved ones to start with. Just read my couz blog. I don't think he knows, but, nevermind, i read it! LoL
I guess, what he wrote in his blog, I felt bad. I mean, I didn't really show much concern to him... I didn't even know he was back from America until he IM-ed me... I mean, he is one of my fav couz isn't it. Awwwwwwwwwww, sharks! But we'll gonna have a gathering soon! :) that's the least I should do. kept complaining that I don't pick up calls... Sorry guys.. I will K! Plus he is driving! yeah!!!! free transportation to and fro! I just complained to myself that hannah has free car rides home.. and now I have it! LoL!
The thing is, I am rather disappointed and pissed with certain stuff and issues.. Damned the person. DOn't let me see her again..... Or ELSE!!!!!!! I mean, what a person... wanted to pursue the matter, but nevermind, Terry did some stuff to cheer up my day. But I can't deny what she said isn't all wrong. The fact is, I am not a good player. True... I am not improving it seems. I think I got much more worse since sec school... The first to be voted off the band is me bahx... Bleahx. But I am still pissed and hurt. Coz the reputation of the band is also tarnished... Damned. Don't judge someone/some band by just sitting in for 2 hrs... dat's shit.
Still feeling sore. There's loads of negative stuff around me lately. I guess I just have to shake them off. Sometimes to some people, I do really wanna scream at them. ewijgawgjpwapgjpajgpkpwkrgjiergihjrgprjgpeajgpjhgeagpgjpe4kgrjae Get a hold of urself please!
Nothing to else to say. But Jasmine is the greatest. And remind me, not to point fingers, coz someone would grab it and pull me away! dangerous!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat