Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Bambino!
Photobucket Some evil dude..
Photobucket Marriage woes
Photobucket Marriage woes
Photobucket Hmm, shopping!
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket FOP 2007
Photobucket I'm so sorry mr shop keeper!I really wanted to buy...
Photobucket dearest hannah: I'm Sorry that i have scolded you ...
Photobucket Good luck PHSSB


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 29, 2007
Photobucket xbox360 @ 4:19:00 PM

Am I really too much?
I seldom ask for stuff, I don't even remember what I have ever asked for.
This time, I felt bored and wanted a XBox or playstation, is it too much?
I mean, just because I asked for it and I got it, you complained that I get everything I wanted.
Hey, just because you didn't asked for anything, how would you know he wouldn't get it for you! It's my first time asking for anything and this is the way you said about me. WTF!
What's wrong of saying aloud of what I want......
It's not he is being biased or what. He wants to play it too... Not that I will be selfish, everyone can share. Everyone can benefit from it too...................Damned......

Not that I am asking for a LV bag or something....
I can pay half for the Xbox too. Or the playstation................ Damned.
OK, FINE! I shall buy it MYSELF! Just like everything other thing.

I know I have dropped in my grades, I am outta the 5%, but I will work hard! I promise!
I will do my every best to score! Happy now?????????????????
Is that able to proof that the xbox is worth it, cause I worked hard for it.
If you are not happy, then, we shall just compete with our results after this sem. I won't mind cause I won't lose!

Have to fight for this and that... Damned...
So it you aren't happy, then fight for it!
No use sitting there complaining about Biasness and everything. I earned it!
No use feeling sore over such stuff...
Cool... Breathe......

Forget abt it then... Finished bitching, feeling better.....
I have lived a life with Xbox and PS3 for 18 years, i can still live without for the rest of my life...
Have to concentrate on my studies that is. JIa you lo!
Forget it then....

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket