Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Eiji Wentz @ 9:17:00 PM
Eiji Wentz, One half of the Japanese Boy duet,WaT.
I just watched his newest PV on MTV channel, and decideed to blog about him..
He really gave me a shock! He changed a lot! He was like aREVERSAL of his past image!
But it was something good though.HE IS HOT! HOTNESS TO the EXTREME!
The past him with Teppei...
He was quiteshadowed overby Teppei, coz Teppei is so way cuter than him. Really pity him somehow. Though they both appeared in Gokusen, but he was only a small character in one miserable episode. But this time round, I can sure say, Wentz, you rock my sock!
Can't wait for this lastest movie!!!!! He will beacting along side with Inoue Mao..Interesting!
I like this newest hair cut!!!!!
Ok, here's the change! He changed from the boy next door to a rocker!!!!!
Check out his newest PV,Awakening emotion 8/5. It would be the theme song for his newest, long awaited movie,gegege no kitaro!
I like the song though! ;] can't wait for the single to be out. OH man, i'm so broke! I actually prefered his look with the attitude. With the eyeliner and all.. and the electric guitar!
He finally exchanged his classical one with an electric one! Woo Hoo! I would too, exchange my classical one with a bass.. If I got the money that is..
Within 3 months, he changed fromkid lover to rocker!LoL! I can't imagine the speed.. He just released a single not long ago, targeted at kids! He is just some kind of weird person!
happy de lucky~
Back to the movie, he's cute!
With the silver hair and all... He will be the male lead, Kitaro! I wanna watch it! I wanna watch it!
It is currently out in Japan! Argh! I wonder how long must I wait to watch it.. Hmm... LONG LONG WAIT!!! Argh!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Eiji Wentz @ 9:17:00 PM
Eiji Wentz, One half of the Japanese Boy duet,WaT.
I just watched his newest PV on MTV channel, and decideed to blog about him..
He really gave me a shock! He changed a lot! He was like aREVERSAL of his past image!
But it was something good though.HE IS HOT! HOTNESS TO the EXTREME!
The past him with Teppei...
He was quiteshadowed overby Teppei, coz Teppei is so way cuter than him. Really pity him somehow. Though they both appeared in Gokusen, but he was only a small character in one miserable episode. But this time round, I can sure say, Wentz, you rock my sock!
Can't wait for this lastest movie!!!!! He will beacting along side with Inoue Mao..Interesting!
I like this newest hair cut!!!!!
Ok, here's the change! He changed from the boy next door to a rocker!!!!!
Check out his newest PV,Awakening emotion 8/5. It would be the theme song for his newest, long awaited movie,gegege no kitaro!
I like the song though! ;] can't wait for the single to be out. OH man, i'm so broke! I actually prefered his look with the attitude. With the eyeliner and all.. and the electric guitar!
He finally exchanged his classical one with an electric one! Woo Hoo! I would too, exchange my classical one with a bass.. If I got the money that is..
Within 3 months, he changed fromkid lover to rocker!LoL! I can't imagine the speed.. He just released a single not long ago, targeted at kids! He is just some kind of weird person!
happy de lucky~
Back to the movie, he's cute!
With the silver hair and all... He will be the male lead, Kitaro! I wanna watch it! I wanna watch it!
It is currently out in Japan! Argh! I wonder how long must I wait to watch it.. Hmm... LONG LONG WAIT!!! Argh!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat