Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz
Photobucket Wants
Photobucket DXO and Mos
Photobucket
Photobucket tank's concert
Photobucket depressed shit
Photobucket xbox360


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 02, 2007
Photobucket Retirement @ 12:45:00 PM

My dad just announced to me that he is RETIRING!!!!!
Gosh, and I have to scream at him, saying that NORMALLY people retire at the age of 65 and ABOVE!

He claims that he wants to retire to concentrate on his own business.
Ok, Valid reason... But i forsee that we won't have as much income as before.
Hmm, not that he's company is not good and all..
Hmm, but doesn't 2 incomes add into bigger incomes. Plus, the school fees and all.. I wonder whether we can survive. We are of a high maintainance family..

Now that he is working AT HOME, he says he wants to be a better dad. Sending us to school and all.. my gosh, my whole holiday with him at home, snatching the PSP. I thought if he was working overseas, I was able to have the PSP all for myself.. I shall be GOD! I am the eldest, eldest wins!

I sometimes feel that it's best for him to work for his ex company.. he can travel all around the world, no one nagging at me... SIGH...
Maybe it's time for me to WORK again.. (not because of lack of income but because of the nags..)
LOL~

I don't know what he wants to do. He says he wants to get a low income job for fun.. Since he is old, just let him be bah. Wants to be taxi drive, Bellboy anything. I ask him go RP to enlist to be a facilitator, he don't want. Argh. Better find something for him to do, or else I will go crazy.

Hopefully he is able to earn enough this year, for the december trip. But the phuket trip is confirm going. Lucky.. if I don't get to go California, at least there's thailand. :)



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket