Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Irreplaceable
Photobucket mihimaru GT
Photobucket work
Photobucket Been hooked up by Grando Espada!!!!!!!!!!! GE rock...
Photobucket family matters
Photobucket Retirement
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Photobucket fujioka Dean @ 8:37:00 PM

I just received a ma!l magaz!ne of Fujioka Dean.
It's like how long have I not been reading his blog????
It's DARN LONG!!!!!

I really like his blog entries. A mixture of English, Chinese and Japanese.
I wonder if My blog entries could become as funky as his!
He often wonders off to another country for photo shoots and filmings.
On the trips, he often takes loads of pictures on the way.
I like those photos. They aren't like sceneries, like stories from his trips..



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket