Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket work
Photobucket Been hooked up by Grando Espada!!!!!!!!!!! GE rock...
Photobucket family matters
Photobucket Retirement
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..
Photobucket Eiji Wentz
Photobucket Wants
Photobucket DXO and Mos


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Photobucket mihimaru GT @ 2:32:00 PM






Mihimaru GT

I really like this group. COol! I like their songs when they have mixers which classical music or jazz. There's one which has a mixer with In the mood.. :) いつまでも響くこのmelody
A vocal each from each gender.
made up of Akutsu Hiroko and Miyake Mitsuyuki
Their newest album is already out.. the best of Mihimaru GT.

hmm.....
be sure to catch out
帰ろう歌
願~negai~
いつまでも響くこのmelody
気分上々↑↑
My recommendations :)



気分上々↑↑



いつまでも響くこのmelody



帰ろう歌

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket