Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket fujioka Dean
Photobucket Irreplaceable
Photobucket mihimaru GT
Photobucket work
Photobucket Been hooked up by Grando Espada!!!!!!!!!!! GE rock...
Photobucket family matters
Photobucket Retirement
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks
Photobucket I guess I only love myself..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 16, 2007
Photobucket RPWS band camp '07 @ 2:02:00 PM

It's my first time planning the RPWS band camp.
I just wanna thank every1 for their effort and their presence in the camp. W/o you guys, I think the camp wouldn't be possible.

Seriously planning this camp wasn't an easy task. Trust me, the nights before the camp, I couldn't really sleep, with my brain scanning through the timeline and the logistic lists, for fear that I missed out anything. LoL!!!!!
Since it was my first time with planning a camp for RPWS, the feeling was different. It wasn't similar as the ones in Presbyterian High. This time round, it was more hands-on. Everything must be done my yourself and not others. Nothing must be assumed to happen. Therefore, I learnt something, check and confirm everything beforehand.

I was darn nervous about the band camp. About this about that. LoL!!!
Though I shared that the objectives is to bond the campers and build up their musical talents, but the real mission that I wanted was to let each one of them leave with a smile on their face. I guess this is what camp is about. A smile on ones face, priceless.

Seeing a group of people, distant with one another, leaving as a group of people is the result of everyone's effort. Especially when there's a game involving the whole band, it was hilarious! Everyone working hard to finish the task. LoL!!! The human bridge!!!!!!!! The wasn't cliques, there wasn't groups, there was just a BAND.

One thing about RPWS, there wasn't any mission that was IMPOSSIBLE. They didn't even wanted hints for any of the games. They just tried and tried and tried till they succeeded.
I guess, it is a value in which will push RPWS to greater heights. I believe with the motivation we all have, there's nothing we cannot conquer. Just believe.

I guess I was really touched to hear everyone sharing their thoughts at the end. (no matter it was real or it wasn't. ) hmm........

There were loads of cock ups. But each one was solved in the end, with the help of others.
:)
It's great to have a team of teammates helping you out. But nevermind, each cock up is a lesson to learn to.

I really enjoyed myself.
I hope everyone did.
Cheerios~

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket