Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket RPWS band camp '07
Photobucket fujioka Dean
Photobucket Irreplaceable
Photobucket mihimaru GT
Photobucket work
Photobucket Been hooked up by Grando Espada!!!!!!!!!!! GE rock...
Photobucket family matters
Photobucket Retirement
Photobucket Becoming what I want to be?
Photobucket jasmine sucks


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 16, 2007
Photobucket Koi no ochitara @ 11:24:00 PM

Hmm, feeling rather useless a little.
I have fallen ill. Bleahx. I got flu, due to the band camp.
My nose kept dripping since I got back.
I think its due to the fact that I didn't have a blanket during the camp. I used it either as a bed or a pillow. I was given a choice, comfort/warmth, and I choose comfort. Lol!
Hmm, an aching neck should be better than flu isn't it???? LoL!!!!
But I can only say, i'm weak. LoL!!

Shouldn't have shared the Sleeping bag as a bed with dennis. Or else, i would have a blanket.
My gosh! And he's a snoring power house!!!!!!!!! Lucky I slept first, or else, I wouldn't have fallen asleep. My god.. And the next morning, I even found myself sleeping on the floor! He took all the sleeping bag. But it's ok, i got my "revenge" by wrapping him up with the sleeping bag!
:D
I knew it, leaving my dad at home was not a good idea. I was only away for 2 days for goodness sake. And he ended up buying $100 worth of groceries. I COULD HAVE SAVED more $$$ for goodness sake. I think it's time for him to learn how to save. I mean, he's not working and all. How can he buy the those stupid cherries. Worse is, I DON'T eat THEM!!! And Jomin wanted potato chips, he asked her what flavor, she answered don't know, and HE BOUGHT ALL THE FLAVORS. He is just going to drive me mad.

He too, bought some chocolate cakes back from lunch.
Hmm, I can say, the chocolate cakes are one of the best available in Singapore.
I know, there are awfully chocolate, godiva chocolate and bakerzin. But do try this out when you are free and where there's some spare cash to spend :)

Canele Patisserie Chocolaterie
This can indeed satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Hmm, for entremets, I suggest you guys try out the le royale which comes with hazelnut feullitine, almond and chocolate genoise with rum.

If not, try the tiramisu~
It's hard to find a good tiramisu nowadays.. The italian entremet is actually an italian literal translation of "pick me up." Whereby it is slightly edited from tonico che tira su.
However, since is it difficult to find a good one, they are now literally either a tiramisu or a non tonico che tira su --> Don't pick me up. LoL!
A good tiramisu should consist of a combining together expresso coffee, zabaglione cream, cheese and chocolate.
Plus, there must be this, Ladyfingers!!! Or some would call spongecake soaked in liquor, which is most probably rum!!!!! My god. Unless you can fly to Italy, treviso, whereby you can find the authenic and classical Tiramisu. Or else, try to have hunt down the better ones here than...

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket