Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket weird specs day..
Photobucket deep shit
Photobucket fantastic four
Photobucket father
Photobucket Stole some pixs from our own website. LoL!!!!!!Int...
Photobucket Koi no ochitara
Photobucket RPWS band camp '07
Photobucket fujioka Dean
Photobucket Irreplaceable
Photobucket mihimaru GT


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Photobucket Antique cake house @ 4:52:00 PM


Wow, I reached 202 entries already!!!!
It's been fun, having the blog around, releasing stress.
As for today, I was supposed to teach tuition today! :)
But didn't in the end.. hmmm....
Thinking thinking thinking
I chanced upon some japanese drama, and went ahead watching them
Didn't want to do anything today and therefore, went ahead watching some dramas and anime...
I managed to watch antique bakery, in which lead me to think that, if my career fails in the future, I would like to open a cake house too.. Just like the one in the show.
Thinking of cake, makes my mouth waters..

アンティーク~西洋骨董洋菓子店

Some cakes being shown on air~ :)







Filming area~


The drama actually derived from the manga. the story sort of differs.....
The manga actually contains BL content, therefore, those whom do not like those content, do stay away.
As for the drama, it was twitched so much that not a hint of BL context is in there..
Oh yeah, with just one scene whereby ono and kanda was demonstrating a kiss in front of a weird guy. Aww.. that's hot. LoL. Anyway, It's just cakes, secrets, mysteries and good looking men!
I mean, come on! The cast of
Shiina kippei --> tachibana keiichiro (the rich boss of the antique cake house)
Fujiki Naohito --> Ono Yusuke (the talented baker whom's afraid of women)
Takizawa Hideaki --> kanda Eiji (the champion boxer whom became an assistant baker and LOVES cakes)
Abe Hiroshi --> Chikage kobayakawa (waiter, whom constantly wears sunglasses due to bad eyesight)
Nothing can go wrong!!!!!
I enjoyed the show, hopefully some of you out there enjoys it too~ :)

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket