Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Antique cake house
Photobucket weird specs day..
Photobucket deep shit
Photobucket fantastic four
Photobucket father
Photobucket Stole some pixs from our own website. LoL!!!!!!Int...
Photobucket Koi no ochitara
Photobucket RPWS band camp '07
Photobucket fujioka Dean
Photobucket Irreplaceable


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Photobucket @ 5:34:00 PM

Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!!
Coz I forgotened that he wore specs too!!!!
I have edited the content of the edition.
Those whom i forgotened too, i have just added eu in..

oh man, I forgottened willie too..
So don't worry fiz, you are not the only one.. LoL!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket