Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, July 08, 2007
retaliate @ 9:58:00 PM
I guess I have to be realistic about my future. I actually hate lying to others, but hey! I am good in it! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
I guess.. I am sorry that I have lied to them.
Imagine every gathering....
*How are your studies? - For now, I am trying my best to be attentive in class. Competition is rather tough and therefore, I will do my best to strive for the limited distinctions available. =) --> Can't I just skip school like everyone else?
Argh. I really don't know what I want to do, so stop asking.. thanks! Your help is greatly appreciated!!! Well, I have another few months to write a new script and starve myself. Or else, wait till the wedding, I would be interrogated again.. getting weird comments.. Sorry if I was towards the chubby side during Chinese new year... But it doesn't kills you right?? It's not my fault that every other cousins are getting slimmer except me. Duh!
I guess I was rather shocked to hear that one of my cousins is getting married this Nov. Just knew abt it when my mum bought me another dress again... Pinkish, laces, ribbons.. (not that i hate them, I quite like them actually :) but imagine another 2 sisters wearing abt the same style...I'd rather wear smart) I guess I just have to wear that during the wedding... Looking at my closet... how many dresses do I have already.. hmmm...
Sometimes i think, do I have to do all this? Act as though I know everything, but actually I don't. If given a choice, i would scream about my life right now, saying that I don;t have the chance to do what I want to do! But thinking about it, I don't have the right to do so. Coz If i don't study this right now, what else can i do?? I just have to be realistic...
Thinking about it, I wasn't really rebelliant about anything. When told to sleep at 9pm, I really slept at 9pm till about sec 2??? Until now, I wld sleep at 10 pm. If not, I will get very sleepy and cranky. I always admired those rebelliant peeps. I actually tried to attempt some rebellious stuff like:
--> Piercing another in the ear lobe, (which failed coz I was scared of the pain) --> Go out at night (which I wld come home earlier, coz I am not used to the night, gives me the creeps) --> Go drinking (which they were ok with it coz I wld go with my male couz, and they wld NEVER try to make me drunk as they were all afraid of my dad) --> Go dating (which i feared for the guy's life, my dad once said he wld break the guy's legs..)
The only rebellious stunt i did was to ignore my dad and not talk to him??? LoL.. I guess, I really listen to them. Daddy's girl!
Since it's natsumi!!!! I guess I can only listen to my fav songs to daydream a little!! Gosh I am late!! It's 10.33pm!! Anyway, i like the below lyrics by takki and tsubasa.. Ho! Summer!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
retaliate @ 9:58:00 PM
I guess I have to be realistic about my future. I actually hate lying to others, but hey! I am good in it! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
I guess.. I am sorry that I have lied to them.
Imagine every gathering....
*How are your studies? - For now, I am trying my best to be attentive in class. Competition is rather tough and therefore, I will do my best to strive for the limited distinctions available. =) --> Can't I just skip school like everyone else?
Argh. I really don't know what I want to do, so stop asking.. thanks! Your help is greatly appreciated!!! Well, I have another few months to write a new script and starve myself. Or else, wait till the wedding, I would be interrogated again.. getting weird comments.. Sorry if I was towards the chubby side during Chinese new year... But it doesn't kills you right?? It's not my fault that every other cousins are getting slimmer except me. Duh!
I guess I was rather shocked to hear that one of my cousins is getting married this Nov. Just knew abt it when my mum bought me another dress again... Pinkish, laces, ribbons.. (not that i hate them, I quite like them actually :) but imagine another 2 sisters wearing abt the same style...I'd rather wear smart) I guess I just have to wear that during the wedding... Looking at my closet... how many dresses do I have already.. hmmm...
Sometimes i think, do I have to do all this? Act as though I know everything, but actually I don't. If given a choice, i would scream about my life right now, saying that I don;t have the chance to do what I want to do! But thinking about it, I don't have the right to do so. Coz If i don't study this right now, what else can i do?? I just have to be realistic...
Thinking about it, I wasn't really rebelliant about anything. When told to sleep at 9pm, I really slept at 9pm till about sec 2??? Until now, I wld sleep at 10 pm. If not, I will get very sleepy and cranky. I always admired those rebelliant peeps. I actually tried to attempt some rebellious stuff like:
--> Piercing another in the ear lobe, (which failed coz I was scared of the pain) --> Go out at night (which I wld come home earlier, coz I am not used to the night, gives me the creeps) --> Go drinking (which they were ok with it coz I wld go with my male couz, and they wld NEVER try to make me drunk as they were all afraid of my dad) --> Go dating (which i feared for the guy's life, my dad once said he wld break the guy's legs..)
The only rebellious stunt i did was to ignore my dad and not talk to him??? LoL.. I guess, I really listen to them. Daddy's girl!
Since it's natsumi!!!! I guess I can only listen to my fav songs to daydream a little!! Gosh I am late!! It's 10.33pm!! Anyway, i like the below lyrics by takki and tsubasa.. Ho! Summer!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat