Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket lead: Umi!
Photobucket price
Photobucket retaliate
Photobucket Events management talk
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting
Photobucket Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!! Coz I for...
Photobucket Antique cake house
Photobucket weird specs day..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Photobucket japanese drama!! @ 12:10:00 PM



This Summer, there's loads of shows not be missed!!
Argh!!! I'm not in Japan, and therefore, I can't watch all of my favourite shows!!!!
Darn!! Anyway, there are several shows that are up!!! Introducing....

1. the Japanese Version of Hana Kimi 花ざかりの君たちへ
After the success of TW's version, the Japanese have decided to film one too :)
Finally after a months of Hana Yori Dango 2, I finally get to see my Oguri Shun in another show!! Plus, he is acting along side Horikita Maki and Ikuta Toma. It would be Fun!! It's the first time Toma is acting in a "big" role. So hope he does crew this opportunity up!
I just can't wait till the scene whereby Toma thinks that he's gay!! WooHoo!!!
The Promotional Image is actually the class whereby the main characters are in. Unlike TW's version, the whole class is made up of HOTTIES!! My gosh!! Try to dig Maki, Shun and Toma out from the pic!! Melts~
Moreover, there are other cute guys such as Kimura Ryou ( Raising Star: Violin -new concert master in Nodame), Shirota Yuu (Kunimitsu Tezuka (seishun's captain)-prince of tennis movie), Yamato Yusuke.. and loads of new comers that is..
Comparing Ella and Maki, i guess Maki is erm... is more feminine. I mean, she looks so quiet and all... I still remember there's a seen whereby Toma went to touch her chest to prove that she's male! That scence's それは最もよい!

I think Shun's hair is slightly weird... I prefer his hair in Hana Yori Dango!!
Oh man, I think i still prefer him when he's acting as hanazawa rui...
花沢類!大好き!

I still think the school doctor isn't gayish enuff.. He was supposed to be sexy and all..
Bleahx!
Lastly, I heard they have about 12 kissing scences!!!
So sweet! wadever!!
Argh! I better go watch it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Yamataro monotagari
Arashi~ Arashi~ Arashi~
I am so sorry, I totally forgottened that arashi's Nino and Sho are gonna act in a new drama. This like Kimi, have waited till TW to have a version, before deciding to come out with one..
OMG!! Arashi has taken it's theme song, Happiness~ whoo Hoo!! New single after HYD and bambino!!
I guess like the TW story, Nino would be acting as the poor prince and Sho would be acting as the manipulative rich prince! Do check them out!!
3. Tantei gakuen Q 探偵学園Q
After last year SP's success, they have decided to come out with a summer drama!
Claps Claps!
Yea!! I can get to see more of my Ryosuke~~~
From this drama, you can surely feel the difference! Everyone seems to have grown up!
Esp my 山田涼介! I think he has grown taller.. The funny thing is that both male leads are called Ryunosuke.. I wonder how they address one another.. But anyway, they have retained all the orignal casts.. So it's like a reunion thingy.. So sweet~~~~

Insider new: My yamada ryo-chan is going to cross dress to solve one of the mysteries!
:))))))))))))))))
That wld be totally cute!!!!!
I think he changed loads. His new image looks just like hanazawa rui.. the tie and the jeans..
Plus...
for the 2nd episode, Hongo Kanata would be guest starring in it. Gosh... how long have i not seen him.. after prince of tennis..... Cool!
I think it's time for me to start digging!!
For this summer either than the above, there are loads more other shows to catch.. Such as
ファースト・キス first Kiss
-who to see??
Ito Hideaki, Inoue Mao, Hiraoka Yuuta
-Why watch it??
This one has high ratings ok!!!
スシ王子! Sushi Oji!
-who to see?
Domoto Koichi, Nakamaru Yuicho, Kato Natsuki'
-why watch it?
Well, if eu love sushi, this is one mouth-watering show! Plus, U get to see Johnny's Koichi and Yuichi. When do you have the chance to see one part of Kinki kids and Kat-tun wearing an apron making sushi??
パパとムスメの7日間 Papa to Musume no nanokakan
-who to see?
Aragaki Yui, Kato Shigeaki (NEWS)
- why watch it?
Well, it's a body exchange between a dad and his daughter. See how they manage to cope their lives in 7 days! Oh, and there's Shige, i guess it's for NEWS fans to drool on him..
There's loads more, but the above are the ones i recommend~

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket