Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket price
Photobucket retaliate
Photobucket Events management talk
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting
Photobucket Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!! Coz I for...
Photobucket Antique cake house
Photobucket weird specs day..
Photobucket deep shit


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Photobucket lead: Umi! @ 10:47:00 PM

Today's has been slightly boring for me..
Anyway classes are boring!! I didn't do much. I heard Shu Feng did most of the work (PPT).
Had mood swings i think. I didn't want to do anything. Rather moody. I guess I was anticipating for something to be here, but it didn't. DIdn't feel well just now.. hmm..
Anyway.. rather troubled by something which is out of my control.
Not going to talk about it.. SO skip!!!
Band was rather fun today. Instead of sectionals, we got combines from Songlin and SOng ren! Both Songs!! LoL!!!
Songren was rather nervous today it seems. He kept sweating.. Sweating and SWEATINg!!
I guess I have to control Terry, and MYSELF! We kept on doing stupid stuff...
Oh yeah! I even took some photos!!


The above is DENNIS!! Please vote for him for the ISC star competition thingy!! We really look like bros and sis due to our somewhat similar specs!! WHAHAHAHAH!! Oh! And he is one hell of a gd drummer!!
This ish Dumb Terry. Forever sleepy during sectionals and combines.. Sleep and Sleep And Sleep. He's rather irritating, trying to cover my eyes everytime when he's free!
The next irritating thing is, Wayne comes and join in! thanks hor!! Then bring me to somewhere weird... I guess I can only trust Willie to bring me back! LoL!!
What can I do without Willie??? HOw??? How??? How????
Hmph!!! Bully me!!!!!
Pushing all the school work aside...


One of my favourite seasons is here!!! It's Natsumi!!! Summer!!! It's been rather hot lately, with everyone sweating and sweating and sweating. thank goodness our school is fully air-conditioned. Or else.. Hmm....
Anyway, since it's already summer, let me just say that. If you think of summer, who would you think of next???? Of course it would be ............... LEAD!!!
My gosh!! LEAD's newest Single of out!!! I finally got a glimpse of their lastest PV, Umi...Hmm, i guess LEAD suits summer the best. Since they debuted with a song about summer, plus their characters, I guess summer is the best with them around! Hmm, I didn't really like newest single.. but i do like their previous summer singles!! Baby running wild and Summer madness!!
Aww.. feeling like gg to the beach!!! Still have to wait till 2 months, for a beach holiday!

LEAD- Umi
LEAD- baby running wild
LEAD- Suumer Madness
Either than LEAD having a new summer single, this summer, Johnny's Jr has finally made a decision to come out with a new group called Hey Say 7! It's rather weird though as only 5 of them made it instead of 7... Since they were all born in the Hei Sei era, there goes the name, hey say! Lol!! GOod creativity though!

I guess most of us (my friends) are born in the heisei era. Those that are born after 8th jan 1989, congrats, you are under the heisei era! that means I am still considered as a JR!!! Yeah!! I am still YOUNG!!! LoL!! Just kidding...

Hey Say 7 actually debuted with a single, whereby they helped sang for the anime Lovely complex. Don't worry shu feng, Tegomass is still present as the theme song, as Hey say 7 sang for it's OVA. it's a totally different thing. I guess tegomass's rice bowl is still present.
Anyway, they are Nakajima Yuto, Chinen Yuri, Yamada Ryosuke, Arioka Daiki, and Takaki Yuya. For the other 2 people, go search urself!! :)))
My god.. Ryosuke is still as cute as ever!!! Shu Feng!! GO LOOK at HIM carefully!! HE darn cute loh!!!!!!!!!! Don't speak ill of him liao!!!

Their Hey! Say! Single includes: Hey! Say!, Bon Bon and Iをくれ plus the instrumentals..
Hey! Say! - BonBon
Hey! Say!- Hey! Say! Pv CM

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket