Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket TOo much death
Photobucket japanese drama!!
Photobucket lead: Umi!
Photobucket price
Photobucket retaliate
Photobucket Events management talk
Photobucket Happy birthday terry and sok hong!!
Photobucket trombone section!!
Photobucket Dieting
Photobucket Apologies to Fiz, whom I left him out!!! Coz I for...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, July 16, 2007
Photobucket wii @ 9:29:00 PM

Hmm, have not blogged for a long time... A week maybe???
Anyway, haven been attending classes for a long time. I haven't been touching school stuff for abt 5 days due to some reasons or so.. Sorry for not telling exactly what are the reasons. It suddenly felt weird when i was attending classes. Coz i was slightly used to the 5 days of nothingless. Luckily my mum sent me to school today, or else I would feel very awkward walking to school..

Class was fun. I liked Alan classes, and Of course I missed E25L. Amanda even claimed that class was quieter without me, coz "no one to bully!" Lol! I guess they missed me loads. Awwwwwwwwwww...
Anyway, my liquified diet is gone!! All thanks to Amanda, Jessica and SOk HOng! They managed to grab hold of my wallet somehow and I am forced to eat "rubber bands" with Amanda. I don't understand her, she eaten it before and now does the same mistake by eating it too. Poor me, I am being forced to eat it with her. :]

As for today, I have not done much. It was rather of the easy side. Just do simple stuff like invitations. My team, consists of Alice, Sham, Eddie and Zayd. Zayd is one hell of an artist! He drew this microphone invite, just WOW! And sorry for so random but Edward has a Wii!!! My god! Wii!! I wanted a Wii! Or should I say, i want everything! Lol!! from playstation to nintendo to Wii!! I just can't get my hands off them! Wii Sports is the greatest invention ok! Argh! Oh, and he even said it's ok for us to visit his hse cum Wii! yeah!!! Claps Claps!

Sigh...
So many stuff happened... Trouble keeps finding me! I have to hide! Thanks SJ!!! For showing concern. You were the only one whom showed concern! So Sweet!!!!!!!!!

I do actually want to blog about everything that is going on around me.
Something happened, and of course I am in it. Do I look like the bad guy just because i have a dominant character? What can I say? I don't look weak that doesn't mean i don't feel sad about anything. Yes, i can have anything I want if I just ask, that still doesn't make me the happiest person on earth.

I am sorry I don't write nor tell everything around me. So sorry..
At least you get to see the japanese-crazed side of me! :)

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket