Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 理子
Photobucket It's not my FAULt!!
Photobucket relaxin time..
Photobucket 近畿
Photobucket Editing job
Photobucket akanishi jin sexy
Photobucket wii
Photobucket TOo much death
Photobucket japanese drama!!
Photobucket lead: Umi!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Photobucket Happy birthday EVEE @ 9:43:00 PM

Happy 18th Birthday EvEE!!!!!!!!
This pic is taken way months ago, but anyway........WHATEVER!! DUH~
Bought U your shit bear, so be grateful! At least U got me!!! Blah blah blah.
Hope everything goes well.....

Oh, and please, your hp wallpaper.. GO CHANGE IT! I mean, it's like wallpaper of HYD 2 and it doesn't have my matsujun... Argh!!! I have some pic below, just choose one ok! Oh, since u are so nice to me, I have decided to donate some of my precious Oguri Shun's ones just for you. PS: But he is still mine too... though I already have matsuJun..






Labels: , , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket