Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy birthday EVEE
Photobucket 理子
Photobucket It's not my FAULt!!
Photobucket relaxin time..
Photobucket 近畿
Photobucket Editing job
Photobucket akanishi jin sexy
Photobucket wii
Photobucket TOo much death
Photobucket japanese drama!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Photobucket Jive fiesta 2007! @ 11:53:00 PM

Jive Fiesta 2007 is FINALLY OVER!
It has been a tough competition between the 5 classes, but do you know... I seriously don't really care! What matters the most is there, we have worked the shit out of us, gained experience and had loads of fun!!!!

OMG, now i'm like doing peer evaluation for 24 people.. this is seriously tiring..
My fingers (esp my thumb) is extremely sore from opening the cans from our can structure. I dare say I opened at least 30 cans. As for wing, i think, at least 50!!!!! We like got thousands of them.. Never ending.. I don't wanna drink can drinks anymore!! EEEWWWWWW!!
Esp when I say the cockroaches... Gosh, i am so gonna puke!
Argh! Fingers darn painful!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket