Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Undead and Unwed @ 3:08:00 PM
I don't know why E25L loves lifting me up, but i'm sure i'll miss them!
We left 3 classes together, and to say I look forward to changing classes (which i often say it) is a utmost lie. Urgh.. who likes changing classes when i already like hanging around with them so much.. I guess I will even miss people carrying me around the school. :)
They often want crazy stuff like trust fall. Seriously it, its embarassing enough.. Luckily not much people were around that time. Only the goodie goodie us!
They finally got what they wanted. I was like pushed many many times, in which they failed. I guess it was due to Amanda;s luffing pangs, in which my body just went down, down and down. Everyone kept laughing, I kept panicking and therefore, no one really took notice to carry me. LoL... Wasn't a very successful venture.
Above is Chris, what i can say?? the Mastermind???
Ok, one of my bestfriends in class. Seriously, i can say almost everyone is class has became my bestfriends. What a fun bunch! Thanks for like cheering up when i'm down~
I don't really understand why they like carrying me.. I am heavy (which i am not scared to admit)... Sometimes I don't know to eat more (so i would be too heavy for carrying session) or cut down wet, to make their life easier..
I have tried a group and single-handed.. with loads of piggy-backs from SokHong and Jessica..
Amanda FAILED. Coz she could cope with her laughing pangs..
Let me say, the last law lesson was fun and memorable. We didn't do ANYTHING.
As in ANYTHING. At least we did a discussion... My team was full of bestfriends. Chris, Wing and Cassidy. haha. Sorry Chris for pushing u into another team. I still love you, you know that. As Cassidy is pure lucky~ lol.. And thanks Wing for calling me into ur team! Oh, and take care to Edward who was sick! Plus, have fun Sokky!!! Amanda, don't leave me!! LoL!
Sometimes, people know much more about you, just that you didn't know~ :)
Well, I went out wif XXX to watch rush hr 3, which I luffed the shit out of me. we went to Mos to makan. XXX ordered a darn huge portion of food in which I have to finish it all. It's all you fault for that extra few pounds that I have gained!! With XXX, i noticed that my fvourite lines for now is the words, SHIT and HOR LI SEE (which I mostly use them on JOni, who's really a pain in the neck) But it's rather bored that he didn't attend lesson coz no one to fight with! But the bestfriend crew was nice enuff to keep me distracted, with Wing watching loads of shows and exchanging hard disks.
As for today, what I have done.. Hmm... I am preparing for the Sha-bu Sha-bu night!!
Finally it's time for another steamboat day!! My parents bought loads of sha-bu sha-bu suited beef from the Japanese supermarket. ANd hell, i hate loads of stuff for tea.
I ate this いか めし IkaMeshi thingy, Rice stuffed squid somehting.. and I'll like bloated..
I still have loads of dango-s in my fridge... Urgh, i don't think I finish everything tonight.. Beef.
Jasmine isn't a meat-lover, but to hell with that! I will eat more meat tonight! I don't care!
Either than that, i am obsessed with reading. Started gg to the lib Again.. haha. Didn't know why, and I back to reading! For now, i am in reading to MaryJanice Davidson's Undead Series. Seriously bawdy, wackying fun and sassy! Loads of swearings, blood and designer shoes. I mean, who doesn't WANT a Roger Vivier on their feet??? Urgh!! His shoes are like a state of ART!
Anyway I am still engrossed to the undead series and I am until my 4th book.. while trying to get my hands on the 5th and 6th. I don't mind a handsome filthy rich person to sponsor me some books~ Anyway, i have to run to the LIB!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Undead and Unwed @ 3:08:00 PM
I don't know why E25L loves lifting me up, but i'm sure i'll miss them!
We left 3 classes together, and to say I look forward to changing classes (which i often say it) is a utmost lie. Urgh.. who likes changing classes when i already like hanging around with them so much.. I guess I will even miss people carrying me around the school. :)
They often want crazy stuff like trust fall. Seriously it, its embarassing enough.. Luckily not much people were around that time. Only the goodie goodie us!
They finally got what they wanted. I was like pushed many many times, in which they failed. I guess it was due to Amanda;s luffing pangs, in which my body just went down, down and down. Everyone kept laughing, I kept panicking and therefore, no one really took notice to carry me. LoL... Wasn't a very successful venture.
Above is Chris, what i can say?? the Mastermind???
Ok, one of my bestfriends in class. Seriously, i can say almost everyone is class has became my bestfriends. What a fun bunch! Thanks for like cheering up when i'm down~
I don't really understand why they like carrying me.. I am heavy (which i am not scared to admit)... Sometimes I don't know to eat more (so i would be too heavy for carrying session) or cut down wet, to make their life easier..
I have tried a group and single-handed.. with loads of piggy-backs from SokHong and Jessica..
Amanda FAILED. Coz she could cope with her laughing pangs..
Let me say, the last law lesson was fun and memorable. We didn't do ANYTHING.
As in ANYTHING. At least we did a discussion... My team was full of bestfriends. Chris, Wing and Cassidy. haha. Sorry Chris for pushing u into another team. I still love you, you know that. As Cassidy is pure lucky~ lol.. And thanks Wing for calling me into ur team! Oh, and take care to Edward who was sick! Plus, have fun Sokky!!! Amanda, don't leave me!! LoL!
Sometimes, people know much more about you, just that you didn't know~ :)
Well, I went out wif XXX to watch rush hr 3, which I luffed the shit out of me. we went to Mos to makan. XXX ordered a darn huge portion of food in which I have to finish it all. It's all you fault for that extra few pounds that I have gained!! With XXX, i noticed that my fvourite lines for now is the words, SHIT and HOR LI SEE (which I mostly use them on JOni, who's really a pain in the neck) But it's rather bored that he didn't attend lesson coz no one to fight with! But the bestfriend crew was nice enuff to keep me distracted, with Wing watching loads of shows and exchanging hard disks.
As for today, what I have done.. Hmm... I am preparing for the Sha-bu Sha-bu night!!
Finally it's time for another steamboat day!! My parents bought loads of sha-bu sha-bu suited beef from the Japanese supermarket. ANd hell, i hate loads of stuff for tea.
I ate this いか めし IkaMeshi thingy, Rice stuffed squid somehting.. and I'll like bloated..
I still have loads of dango-s in my fridge... Urgh, i don't think I finish everything tonight.. Beef.
Jasmine isn't a meat-lover, but to hell with that! I will eat more meat tonight! I don't care!
Either than that, i am obsessed with reading. Started gg to the lib Again.. haha. Didn't know why, and I back to reading! For now, i am in reading to MaryJanice Davidson's Undead Series. Seriously bawdy, wackying fun and sassy! Loads of swearings, blood and designer shoes. I mean, who doesn't WANT a Roger Vivier on their feet??? Urgh!! His shoes are like a state of ART!
Anyway I am still engrossed to the undead series and I am until my 4th book.. while trying to get my hands on the 5th and 6th. I don't mind a handsome filthy rich person to sponsor me some books~ Anyway, i have to run to the LIB!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat