Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
secret~ @ 7:05:00 PM
“这是一个不能说的秘密。”
I have just finished watching my secret bf's movie, secret late last night. I am darn engrossed with it.. what I can, if I have only a ticket worth of money, i would forsake my favourite transformers for this romance flick. It doesn't need a lot of brains to understand how much love it is worth in it :)
小雨:“你很喜欢用一只手弹钢琴哦? ” 小伦:“因为这样…另一只手才可以牵你啊! ”
Embarking on a secret trail that would change your life..
Slightly disturbed. I am sorry if I that I can't really give everyone their share of their welfare. Their welfare is dying for now.. Please Please Please, try not to irritate me or give me a hard time here and there. This would cause me some negative emotional setbacks. The fact is that, i don't think I deserve this and I think there is a high possibility that I will bite. What I need now is just a figure to accompany me through my moments of distress. I guess Mr. Guitar would be the best choice, with my wilting voice.
"不要再消失了,好不好?" - 叶湘伦
Bought a set of white earphones. It cost me a bomb. Sometimes they say, you have to make sacrifices to have something better. Sacrifice: $49 Something better: Company It is the best thing one can get when no one to share with. While walking alone to school, walking back, walking in the streets, it is the best company one could have. You are just in your own world, with nothing to think about.
Flashbacks are real and you just aren't... One moment we are together and the other we aren't. We had a gathering, and he doesn't seem to remember me. Complete strangers. Not that I was hurt or anything, it just felt surreal.. Ok, not being nice or anything, " WE GREW UP TOGETHER YOU ASSHOLE!" I haven't met you since XXX and that's you reaction! Like I haven't got other ka-zillion problem affecting me right now, and thanks for making me feel worse! (At least his dad recognized me)
"能遇见你,已经很不可思议了。" - 路小雨
Couples are every where! Argh! Can't you guys just hide or something?? I just hate the glow in their faces! Smiling everytime, anywhere. The sudden urge of doing stupid stuff, like wearing the same shirt. Urgh! Esp my bestfriend XXX!!! LoL.. But i still love you, though you always have that idiotic glow in your face.. All the best!!! But anyway, though i hate people in love, I still love you guys! :)
“叶湘伦不管我们能不能再见,不管你会不会忘了我,我只想告诉你一个秘密,我爱你。" - 路小雨
“Follow the notes upon a journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty keys”
I should have cried at the ending..but i didn't. The worst experience you can get is to be forlorn and yet can't shed a single tear...
Maybe i still felt that Jay chou is mine?? Lol!!
Thinking of it, without the score, they wouldn't have met, and wouldn't be so miserable, therefore doesn't it makes the score a cursed one?? just a thought..
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
secret~ @ 7:05:00 PM
“这是一个不能说的秘密。”
I have just finished watching my secret bf's movie, secret late last night. I am darn engrossed with it.. what I can, if I have only a ticket worth of money, i would forsake my favourite transformers for this romance flick. It doesn't need a lot of brains to understand how much love it is worth in it :)
小雨:“你很喜欢用一只手弹钢琴哦? ” 小伦:“因为这样…另一只手才可以牵你啊! ”
Embarking on a secret trail that would change your life..
Slightly disturbed. I am sorry if I that I can't really give everyone their share of their welfare. Their welfare is dying for now.. Please Please Please, try not to irritate me or give me a hard time here and there. This would cause me some negative emotional setbacks. The fact is that, i don't think I deserve this and I think there is a high possibility that I will bite. What I need now is just a figure to accompany me through my moments of distress. I guess Mr. Guitar would be the best choice, with my wilting voice.
"不要再消失了,好不好?" - 叶湘伦
Bought a set of white earphones. It cost me a bomb. Sometimes they say, you have to make sacrifices to have something better. Sacrifice: $49 Something better: Company It is the best thing one can get when no one to share with. While walking alone to school, walking back, walking in the streets, it is the best company one could have. You are just in your own world, with nothing to think about.
Flashbacks are real and you just aren't... One moment we are together and the other we aren't. We had a gathering, and he doesn't seem to remember me. Complete strangers. Not that I was hurt or anything, it just felt surreal.. Ok, not being nice or anything, " WE GREW UP TOGETHER YOU ASSHOLE!" I haven't met you since XXX and that's you reaction! Like I haven't got other ka-zillion problem affecting me right now, and thanks for making me feel worse! (At least his dad recognized me)
"能遇见你,已经很不可思议了。" - 路小雨
Couples are every where! Argh! Can't you guys just hide or something?? I just hate the glow in their faces! Smiling everytime, anywhere. The sudden urge of doing stupid stuff, like wearing the same shirt. Urgh! Esp my bestfriend XXX!!! LoL.. But i still love you, though you always have that idiotic glow in your face.. All the best!!! But anyway, though i hate people in love, I still love you guys! :)
“叶湘伦不管我们能不能再见,不管你会不会忘了我,我只想告诉你一个秘密,我爱你。" - 路小雨
“Follow the notes upon a journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty keys”
I should have cried at the ending..but i didn't. The worst experience you can get is to be forlorn and yet can't shed a single tear...
Maybe i still felt that Jay chou is mine?? Lol!!
Thinking of it, without the score, they wouldn't have met, and wouldn't be so miserable, therefore doesn't it makes the score a cursed one?? just a thought..
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat