Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...
Photobucket Mooncake festival
Photobucket Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!L...
Photobucket Boston brass
Photobucket Bored!
Photobucket Duck race 2007
Photobucket RPWS first concert
Photobucket Summer Vacation!
Photobucket Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is nece...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Photobucket Slacking!!! @ 10:15:00 AM



I admit, i skipped a day of class today...
And I felt slightly bad. You know, my boo. It's my duty as a student to like work hard or something.... Ok, I don't care. I just skipped. Sorry Dad.
I work up in the morning feeling dejected. Don't ask me why. I don't think a few "cheer up k's" wld cheer me up. Therefore i have decided not to attend classes.
I am here, in front of my lappy, doing basically nothing.

I guess my Dad don't even know that I am home, since i am like upstairs not making any sound. It's funny sometimes that, though living in the same house, we don't even know the presence of one another.....
Maybe shrek can save me from my misery now..
I suddenly found these photos!! hAHa!! Darn cute!! I still remember that I asked this mask from the Mac people...
Anyway.....
Urgh.....................................
Band practices is kinda dreading.
Not to be mistaken, I like playing in the band, but it is somehow dreading is due to the fact that I'm not a good player. the fact that, yes some others are born with that extra talent, some others prac hard, like 8hrs per day. I don't want to be as good as the Boston brass, I just want to be kinda like my other peers.
It is rather frustrating to side-read the scores to find that my arm is moving a beat slower.
You can read but nothing comes out, esp the running notes. they supposed to be RUNNING notes and in the end, becomes like a slur. Duh...........
Sometimes I feel sorry for the band for having me around. Seriously, they could have gotten another better player..
I don't feel like going to Taiwan anymore. Can i back out?
I don't even know if all of us can go either. I really hate to disappoint others.. But that's the fact.
Just because of this trip, caused me loads of dead brain juices...
--> the pushing of deadline
--> ItQs
--> the frustration
--> the dilly-dallys
--> the confirmations
Jasmine wants her brain juices back!!! Ahh!! Have to pay for this trip myself. Where am i supposed to cough out $400 next week? I don't even feel like asking my Dad for $$$.
He doesn't owe me anything, plus he has no benefits @ all even if I were to go Taipei.
I think he will call like Uncle YC or some my cousins to stalk me or something just in case anything happens. Oh man!!! It's wld be during the festive week and surely they wld be back in Taipei.. shit.. better not tell them......Sianted.. But i don't mind meeting Mark!! =)
anyway, i'll just find myself a job.. hopefully by today...



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket