Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...
Photobucket Mooncake festival
Photobucket Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!L...
Photobucket Boston brass
Photobucket Bored!
Photobucket Duck race 2007
Photobucket RPWS first concert
Photobucket Summer Vacation!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 04, 2007
Photobucket ARGH.... @ 11:11:00 PM

JOEL SEEMS TO BE STUCK IN THE TOILET!! AND HE ISN"T COMING OUT!!
DARN!!
He's like the most irritating younger brother i ever had. And you know what, he just announced to me that he has gotten half of his pay. A damned $600!!! I mean, if it's whole, isn't that $1200?
That's just sickening. Said that if I needed money, he can lend it to me with interest rate of 3%!!
Like as if I needed money from him like that. Darn Sickening!!
I have to find a job like FAST!! Just in case I lose to him in my savings (which I already had!)

URGH!!!!

Everything seems to involve money..
taiwan trip --> $450...
Like where I am going to cough this some of money out? But i will cough it out somehow..
Plus, JESSIE just spoilt my MP3. I don't know how I am going to survive without music... I need it when I walk to school in the morning.. URGH.. I have like feelings to my dear Aigo MP3!!
Damned depressed..
and now i have to save money to buy a new one.. Sadded.



Good bye Mr. Aigo.. I will miss you loads!! Rest in peace..
I love you.... - TvT

Putting aside my broken heart, today is pear's day..
Gotten free pears from Kathy? Sokky? I don't know.. One of them. Maybe. Forgottened who. But thanks. I left in in the fridge.



Artistic pear in packaging. Done by: Jasmine.
Price of picture: $450

Seriously, RP has like banana day, Pear day, will they have even Durian days too?
Anyway, I can't wait for apple day, orange day, HONEYDEW day. My favourite honey dews!!
Oh, I also like watermelons, lychees, longans.. My gosh.. so many fruits to choose from..


As a matter of fact, I found a Wu Zun's picture that reminds me of banana day!!!!
I should have taken the same photo with my banana that day!!!
Oh, and I am not a WuZun fan by the way, don't be mistaken!! I stole some pics of him for Glenda's bdae present.
Oh, and that guy in my wallpaper isn't indonesian/chinese/malaysian!!
He is japanese!! My gosh!!!!!!! Urgh!!!
Anyway, darn depressed this few days. Still not eating any meat due to my integrity..
Still got few more days to go. Really feel like eating the MOS chicken drumstick of Terry's..
Looks YuMYum!!!!
Just went to Mos with sherline, terry, stanley and Ronald.
Look out girls, never ever talk to Stanley, You might even get pregnant with him by having eye contact. He just commented that Terry's friend has a firm Butt and he DOESN'T know her!! My gosh. Some perverted old man around here!! Look out!!!!
Girls cover your boobs coz he just gonna stare!!!!
Anyway, casting the high sexual hormones of his, he is rather nice.
Oh, and please DO NOT hide from me, I still have to get information out of you!! You know..
MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
In conclusion... I JUST HAVE TO FIND A JOB AND EARN ThAT BLOODY 1.2 K!! I am so not gonna LOSE OUT !!!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket