Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, October 13, 2007
jessica's formal wear @ 1:52:00 PM
Okok, this entry shall be entitled, Jessica's class formal wear day... I can't really remember what class is she in... hmm if I am in C is she in D?????? whoa.. I really can't recall... But what I know is.... we had a great day snapping loads of pictures!!!!!!
HahA, i don't know why, but i really want to take loads of pictures that day!!! HaHa!!! U guys better take a good look @ her blouse!! It was bought using some sweat and energy! This was bought during the shopping spree @ far east. HahA!! Jess, Sokky and I walked a few miles, rejected the topshop just to bump into this piece!
Introducing the face massage:
Weird smile + Crooked eyes........
Mashed up features + Squeezed @ the sides
Blurrish.......
Ends up with a pretty ending! Do this massage 5 times a day, and you will look as pretty as us! Trade-marked...
Anyway although we always bully Amanda, but we do love her!! Demo: Huge koala bear and tree hug from Jes! Amanda is just too touched to face anyone...
Sokky's and my version of: WHAT ABOUT US? WHERE ARE OUR KOALA BEAR AND TREE HUGS??????
Anyway, although I didn't manage to steal a hug, i manage to snap a pic with Mr. DIEM 07!
Haha!! Certified by Jess, Sokky and I, Mr. DIEM is a darn anti-photo person (don't know why)
But I still able to get a snap anyway. I guess it's because I am not bimbo-tic enough to match up with Mr. Himbo-tic! haha!!!
Oh yah!! Here i want to introduce Mr. Kok Wei!! Aka, I am together-with AXXXXXX.
He is surely one of my favourite people!! Ok, I do want to say that, since U and Jess are such nice people, i forgive you.. Should have shown the excerpt of hana kimi special..
the ring is a circle... it is round.. goes on forever... my god..
To think that I was kanna cheated TWICE!!!!!!! URGH!!!!
And ok.... A bit of scandal here! Actually Kokwei should be happy!!
His partner is like the runner up of MR. DIEM (with no talents involed), if counting talents, he sure win one. He is the only one whom can wear stripes like a trend. Serious.
Mr MAc Book pro, i am sorry that i have taken photos with someone without ur permission! haha! and don't stare @ me. We friend friend ok? AhHAHAHAH!!
Ok, @ the end of the day..
Band prac.. and to summerize.....
I snapped a pic with my junior (doesn't seems like coz phy seems to be more matured in her actions than i am)!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
jessica's formal wear @ 1:52:00 PM
Okok, this entry shall be entitled, Jessica's class formal wear day... I can't really remember what class is she in... hmm if I am in C is she in D?????? whoa.. I really can't recall... But what I know is.... we had a great day snapping loads of pictures!!!!!!
HahA, i don't know why, but i really want to take loads of pictures that day!!! HaHa!!! U guys better take a good look @ her blouse!! It was bought using some sweat and energy! This was bought during the shopping spree @ far east. HahA!! Jess, Sokky and I walked a few miles, rejected the topshop just to bump into this piece!
Introducing the face massage:
Weird smile + Crooked eyes........
Mashed up features + Squeezed @ the sides
Blurrish.......
Ends up with a pretty ending! Do this massage 5 times a day, and you will look as pretty as us! Trade-marked...
Anyway although we always bully Amanda, but we do love her!! Demo: Huge koala bear and tree hug from Jes! Amanda is just too touched to face anyone...
Sokky's and my version of: WHAT ABOUT US? WHERE ARE OUR KOALA BEAR AND TREE HUGS??????
Anyway, although I didn't manage to steal a hug, i manage to snap a pic with Mr. DIEM 07!
Haha!! Certified by Jess, Sokky and I, Mr. DIEM is a darn anti-photo person (don't know why)
But I still able to get a snap anyway. I guess it's because I am not bimbo-tic enough to match up with Mr. Himbo-tic! haha!!!
Oh yah!! Here i want to introduce Mr. Kok Wei!! Aka, I am together-with AXXXXXX.
He is surely one of my favourite people!! Ok, I do want to say that, since U and Jess are such nice people, i forgive you.. Should have shown the excerpt of hana kimi special..
the ring is a circle... it is round.. goes on forever... my god..
To think that I was kanna cheated TWICE!!!!!!! URGH!!!!
And ok.... A bit of scandal here! Actually Kokwei should be happy!!
His partner is like the runner up of MR. DIEM (with no talents involed), if counting talents, he sure win one. He is the only one whom can wear stripes like a trend. Serious.
Mr MAc Book pro, i am sorry that i have taken photos with someone without ur permission! haha! and don't stare @ me. We friend friend ok? AhHAHAHAH!!
Ok, @ the end of the day..
Band prac.. and to summerize.....
I snapped a pic with my junior (doesn't seems like coz phy seems to be more matured in her actions than i am)!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat