Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket yr2 and yr 3
Photobucket sianted
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!
Photobucket ARGH....
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...
Photobucket Mooncake festival
Photobucket Introducing, everyone just want a bit of Jasmine!L...
Photobucket Boston brass


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Photobucket E26C first class pics!!! @ 7:52:00 PM

Welcome to E26C first semi-class pics!!!
haha.. remember the previous entry with me saying that I am wearing formal and all...
Well i got our class pics!!! Like I have promised (though you guys might not want to see it) But i have it!! =)
Muahahah!!!!

i got those pics like first thing in the morning!! Thanks Yin!!!!
Ok, thanks willie for helping us to take the pics too!!

E26C in formal :



Seriously, Karl was like wearing jeans and amanda was hiding behind Chris and I to cover up her banquet dressing... but nevertheless, a happy e26C!!



Still smiling!!!! <333333333


Yin and I =)
Met her @ the old canteen after class. Seriously stylio milo specs here!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Jealous? Then go get one!!!!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket