Guess what!! Today E26C has to wear FORMAL wear!!
We are all representing Phoenix Lagoon resort to sell our memberships to Axil's GM and HR department head.
Today is one of my Favourite classes as I get to sell most of the people that I like!!
And do you know, today is actually a battle between the YR3s and the Yr 2s!! I hope that we have won.
But my main point was, I actually get to be in the same class as WILLIE!!! Yea!! My fav person i band!! =)
Both of us have to wear formal!! -->
I managed to take a semi class photo, thanks to Willie. Have to steal the photos from Zer.
I also took a photo with her!! Have to go steal!! Lol!! Both of us have this "sard" specs!!
Stylio Milo!
Anyway, I was darn nervous with the presentation. Only 5 mins and we have to list down all the benefits. Many of our slides couldn't be used as they were copied and pasted from the problem statement! Boo!!
Luckily our team did ok.. so erm, Coolios to kat, karl and Sherwin. =)
Oh, and Alamanda/PongPong/ Amanda wore like she's the manager of the banquet. Sorry of luffing @ you!! We still <3>
Please... i think Pub is more suitable? haha!
Oh Chris also looks darn cool. he looked like a CEO with his tab.
Anyway, the whole presentation was pretty fast. Imagine, 10 presentations plus Q n As, all finished by 4pm!! =) So after that went to band prac...
I changed from bass trombone to semi-bass. Exchanged with Wayne!!!
VS 
I still miss my darling old bass though you are fat and heavy!! Lol!!
I also changed to 2nd chair for the postcards of Singapore. why did i ever do that? Lips rotting..
=X
Anyway when everyone was breaking fast.. these two were hard working!!
* all of the wrong reasons!! Lol!! One playing with the chimes and the other, the timpani!!
Caught you guys red handed!!
Either than that, we even took pictures to keep my formal look in memory!!! Lol!!
My dearest Songlin and I trying to fit our faces into my Hp camera!!
Willie complained that my arm is too short for us to take the whole body.. Urgh!!
Got photo take already good ok! And i still love you!!! HAha!!
Seriously, I don't know how am i going to survive without Willie. Coz he is my only hope at the darkest places. Hmm.. let me see.. who should I call out for???
Gab? Terry?? All like not reliable.. Hmm.. Anyway, those whom are interested to take the vacany, please tag or contact me! Schedule an appointment please!! Haha!!
Anyway i took more photos of myself.. so dun puke alright!!

Talking about puking, Alamanda/ amanda/ pong pong is sick!!
Get well soon!! No worries for pangseh-ing me tml.. At least I still have Chris and New best friend Ash!! Or I will just pop into the other classes to look for Jes and Sokky!!!
=)
Labels: e26C, friends, photos, rpws, sick