Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket the click five
Photobucket jessica's formal wear
Photobucket E26C first class pics!!!
Photobucket yr2 and yr 3
Photobucket sianted
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!
Photobucket ARGH....
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 25, 2007
Photobucket damned depressing @ 11:02:00 PM

Ok, Jasmine is offically depressed due to many factors.
but the main reason is the fact that I missed 2 live shows of the click five live in Singapore!!
WHy!! WHy must you do this to me?
It's the one and only time I can catch a glimpse of my lastest partner, Kyle Patrick!
I love you Kyle!!!! Swoons.

Almost si bei On ar! Wanted to rush to Mos together for the short showcase with Mr Anerox, Edward.. Urgh! Stupid invitations and winners and tickets! I am a fan and yet i can't get in! I want to complain! I shall go stalk them or something!! Hmmph!!!
In the end, I got Gab and naf back in the band room to "console" me. they kept saying Kyle's name again and again.. my heart just broke into many many million pieces...

Urgh, never, i still love Gab.. and I just thought him to describe his love for me in many many different ways. I better jolt them down to prevent repeats! hahAh!!

Anyway....... sianted, I also missed the live radio telecast of the click five performance.
I am gonna catch the simple plan on next round.. to fulfill my emptiness..
Darn depressed.. lucky I still got facebook whereby I managed to get loads of hilarious family guy quotes.. so here are some of them to share!


-->(Peter has to come up with a fake name on the spot, so he looks around the room to get inspiration)Peter Griffin: Uh... my name is...(he sees a pea) Peter Griffin: Pea... (he sees a woman crying)Peter Griffin: ... tear... (he sees a Griffin fly by) Peter Griffin: ... Griffin. Peter Griffin
-->Peter: Sometimes it's appropriate to swear(Peter is in court)Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you god?Peter: I do........You bastard
--> Peter: Watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child, know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert.
-->Peter (watching tv with Meg): Who needs Brian? I have you to hang with me. (Starts talking to Meg like a dog as he's pointing at the tv.) Who that? Who that? Is that a dog, is it? Is that a dog right there? Look, see, see, Meg? Go get it! See? See the dog on tv? Who's the dog on tv?Meg (yells at Peter): I'm not a dog, you fat bastrad!!!
--> Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts. (Lois and Peter stare in silence) Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts. (Peter and Lois keep staring) Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs) Peter: Who was that guy?
-->Peter: Sorry Meg. Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.
--> Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim! Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick. Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic! Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!
--> Meg:Hey look I got a letter from dad! "Dear Meg, For the first four years of your life I thought you were a house cat."
-->Lois: It's ok Stewie the water won't bite you. Stewie: Of course I know it can't bite me! What a stupid thing to say! It doesn't HAVE to bite you, you drown in it you MORON !
-->Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh? Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl. Lois: Hehehe...that's me. Peter: You dirty hustler. Lois: Hehehehe... Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute. Lois: Aha, ok I get it... Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore. Lois: Alright, that's enough!

Stewie
-->Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.
--> Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'
-->Chris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket