Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket jessica's formal wear
Photobucket E26C first class pics!!!
Photobucket yr2 and yr 3
Photobucket sianted
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!
Photobucket ARGH....
Photobucket Slacking!!!
Photobucket Dj-ing!!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Joni!!! He's like darn Old...But wh...
Photobucket Mooncake festival


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Photobucket the click five @ 11:26:00 PM


I don't know why, but i am currently hooked onto Kyle Patrick of the click five latest vocalist..
I just have to swoon over him, the hotness is totally in the air.
*Ohh!! Ohh!! He is the middle one!!!

I guess if He was to be in front of him, I wld just cling onto him! I like him as much as I like kokwei as a cushion!! Seriously....... Maybe I would forgo 2 kokwei cushions for 1 kyle Patrick!!
Ok... wait.... 2 kok wei cushion for 1 kyle patrick.... kokwei cushion, kyle patrick... shit.. Ok Kyle!!
My god, he is like labeled as one of the sexiest voices on earth.. total melts!
i mean, looking at his face itself.. I don't think I can resist the temptation!

I guess eyeliner and photoshop does make a difference.. He didn't look as glam without the photoshop and suit. Hmm.. but better than average i guess. Plus he has talents! Why not!
=)
Got many problems occuring and I can't sleep.
Suffering from Insomnia.. I still can't sleep, that's why I am blogging right now.
Shit. I guess click five's jenny is the one accompanying me while I stay awake?
Why can't they sing about me? I just hope that i am their jenny =)
MuaHAHAHAHHAHAHAs!

The Click Five - Jenny lyrics
She calls me baby,
Then she won't call me,
Says she adores me,
And then ignores me.
Jennnnny...
What's the problem?
She keeps her distance,
And sits on fences,
Looks up resistance,
And builds defenses.
Jennnnny...What's the problem.
You leave me hanging on the line,
Everytime you change your mind.
First you say you won't,
Then you say you will,
You keep me hanging on,
And we're not moving on,
We're standing still jenny,
You've got me on my knees,
Jennnnny...
It's killing me.
She's needs her own space,
She's playing mind games,
Ends up at my place,
Saying that she's changed.
Jennnnny...What's the problem?
I'm trying to read between the linesssss,
Got me going out of my minddddd.
First you say you won't,
Then you say you will,
You keep me hanging on,
And we're not moving on.
We're standing still jenny,
You've got me on my knees,
Jennnnny... It's killing me...It's killing me... It's killing meeeee...
Jennnnny...First you say you won't,
Then you say you will, You keep me hanging on,
And we're not moving on.
We're standing still jenny,
You've got me on my knees, Jennny...
First you say you won't,
Then you say you will,
You keep me hanging on,
And we're not moving.
We're standing still jenny,
You've got me on my knees,
Jennnnny...It's killing me...It's killing me...

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket