Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket のだめ カンタービレ 2008! のだめ,千秋@パリ!ドラマのだめカンタービレ復活 ギャボ! ...
Photobucket Happy Halloween Guys!It's Trick or Treats! Gimme s...
Photobucket Lychee Martini
Photobucket damned depressing
Photobucket the click five
Photobucket jessica's formal wear
Photobucket E26C first class pics!!!
Photobucket yr2 and yr 3
Photobucket sianted
Photobucket Hey gorgeous!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, November 04, 2007
Photobucket the missing piece @ 1:26:00 PM

The missing piece by Shel Silverstein.


It was missing a piece
And it was not happy
So it set off in search of its missing piece
And as it rolled It sang this song –

"Oh I'm looking for my missin' piece
I'm looking for my missin' piece.
Hi-dee-ho, here I go,
Lookin' for my missin' piece."

I really like this piece of illustration. Don't know why.
haha, maybe you guys might wanna take a look at it?

it sorta portrays the desire of ours in search of our own missing piece (or our partners). We keep on searching and searching and sometimes, somehow aimlessly. Actually i read it and thought of another meaning. Why should we keep on looking for the missing best piece. why should we reject others just because we don;t really fit well together? Why should we try to compromise with others and be selfish to look for others to compromise with us and become ours..

maybe i am just confused....
Should I keep on looking, which might have the possibility of being completely futile and in turn, i might have a chance of rejecting my best missing piece. Or should still hold on to that miserable small spark of hope that everything would be better.

Argh...

just received some news. have yet to be confirmed yet. But hopefully not. i don't hate them or dislike them. Just that...
hahA! I don't know lah. just shocked coz i am finding out that the number has just increased!!!
Blah! Anyway, if everything is confirmed, sherline ho better shave her head and be a nun loh!!!!
And I will just be prepared to adopt a kid loh..

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket