Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket friends
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith
Photobucket fuck heads.
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!
Photobucket starbucks treat
Photobucket Youth Park 2007!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, December 15, 2007
Photobucket Ya-ya-yah! @ 10:18:00 PM



Ya-Ya-Yah disbanded!!!!
it's official...................Goodbye..... sadded.....
I was just busy these few days, weren't having time to check out the lastest news and stuffs..
whoa, just when I went to read some articles, i chanced upon the taiyo quiting Johnny's associates.. and Ya-ya-yah is being disband.Urgh.
TO double confirmed it, all taiyo's news and information were gone from Johnny's Jr's official web and now, ya-ya-yah show's timeslot at tv tokyo has been replaced by Hey! Say! Jump!'s show, Hi! Hey! Say!
Guess what, Hey! Say! Jump! are no longer juniors, because in their official web, their names are being placed with their seniors, like Arashi, Kat-tun, Smap..
hmmm..

I know I know, it is for the newest presence for Hey! Say! Jump.. but can't help it but to be sad. Apparently Johnny. H decided to disband Ya-Ya-yah and asked if the remaining members whom wasn't part of HSJ to leave or to stay.. In the end, Shoon decided to stay and Taiyo decided to leave. T_____T

I don't want Ayukawa Taiyo to leave......argh, I don't want ya-ya-yah to be disbanded. I still want to watch their stupid ya-ya-yah shows and see them running around places to prevent themselves from getting caught by 鬼。


私の、嫌ですか!
しかし私は何でもすることができない……
できないほ私……
泣きました……

さようなら~
Taiyo~
Hmm, I guess we can still get to see him in the future. He wants to pursue his next career as a model. GIven the height, looks and experience, I believe he can make it....
But will still miss him somehow..

Please do not give shoon the cut too... sobx
Hopefully Shoon will survive everything... it was heard that the Showa-era Johnny's Junior's list for debutting has been made. If the names aren't there.. that's good bye.. so hopefully everyone stays!!!
I thought that they could survive christmas...
It's a lonely christmas for me this year i guess

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket