Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket fuck heads.
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!
Photobucket starbucks treat
Photobucket Youth Park 2007!
Photobucket I do hate the quote..
Photobucket the missing piece
Photobucket のだめ カンタービレ 2008! のだめ,千秋@パリ!ドラマのだめカンタービレ復活 ギャボ! ...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, December 10, 2007
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith @ 8:57:00 PM

Kat-tun Keep the Faith single.
In stores now..

Well, in terms with Baka Jin's + Taguchi's latest drama, Yukan club, the single keep the faith is out!
It is starts with a total rock element in which the first line was sang with utmost sexyness by Jin which continues as a flow around the group~
Well, this single does caught my attention, and therefore, introducing to everyone.
this has 5/5 stars from me~
SInce it is out in stores for some time, many live performances were noted.
Seriously, I should be studying for my financial UT. but... since i was in such a foul mood (due to somebody) I have decided to give myself a break and find something that interests me...
then I chanced upon..................................................................................................................
Seriously... Yes! Kame forgot his lyrics!!!
He totally screwed up his first line, which had rest of the members hiding a smile. Jin was caught smickering on air! loL
I mean..... its his 2nd time since seishum amigo...

Version with the screwed up first line by kame
Correct version.. (you have to listen closely if you do not really understand what they are talking about)..
Seriously funny!!!!! MUAHAHAHHA!
Oh man, have to get back to my financial UTs...
Urgh!! Few more days till holiday!!
Everyone are in HK for 2 weeks!! Shit them.. Urgh.. I also want to be there!!
I wanna stay in disneyland too!! Hmmph!! Nevermind, I will hog the TV and theatre system during their absence! Gonna get the concert Dvds and so on..
Breathe Jasmine Breathe!
ps: evelyn, eh, which one u like? tell me then I can upload their lastest magazine scans. they just reached. 01/2008 version.

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket