Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!
Photobucket starbucks treat
Photobucket Youth Park 2007!
Photobucket I do hate the quote..
Photobucket the missing piece
Photobucket のだめ カンタービレ 2008! のだめ,千秋@パリ!ドラマのだめカンタービレ復活 ギャボ! ...
Photobucket Happy Halloween Guys!It's Trick or Treats! Gimme s...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, December 08, 2007
Photobucket fuck heads. @ 12:55:00 AM

Below is an angry entry.
If you are too, depressed with your life, do not further read it, it will cause you to feel worse.


People just come and go, come and go come and go.
You just managed to irritate the hell out of me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fucking piece of shit.

Never there is a place for me to rest myself isn't it. there are just fucking sacrifices I need to make here and there. TO hell with the sacrifices. I don't know why i have to undergo so much of these shit to gain back some stuff. Do i really need them? NO!
I DOn't need the fucking acknowledgements, I do not need anything from the group. Ok, go ahead, grumble and all, if you have time to grumble why not use it on better areas.

I mean, it is sad enough that one part of the life, you see people using you, and while you found another place, you get used once again. To hell with these people. I am not here to see those stupid faces of yours. I believe nor you want to see mine. Since you guys think that you guys are so great, then, I tell you what, what you want, I give it to you alright. Please. Just take it from me, I will just leave, that's it. No arguements, no more pressure.

Ok, to hell with these people, i am only here alone with no one to consult with and all. So get your fucking faces out of my sight. Guess what, forget it. I don't want anything anymore. I never wanted anything in the first place. Selfish bastards.

Oh lastly, need no need to use me as a benchmarket. I am not here for competition, I am just here to study that's it. SO what if I got an A so what If I got an E? Does it really matter to anyone of you guys? It shouldn't matter. I am still me right? Does grades really matter?
So what If I got a position, so what? Aren't i still me? Shouldn't you guys me supportive instead of giving me dirty looks and faces?
I should have so listened to my parents.

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket