Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith
Photobucket fuck heads.
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...
Photobucket GES
Photobucket Rise of the pink cupcake!
Photobucket starbucks treat
Photobucket Youth Park 2007!
Photobucket I do hate the quote..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, December 15, 2007
Photobucket friends @ 1:03:00 AM

Sometimes i don't know if I am just stupid or stupid.
Sometimes maybe I am just stupid.

I am so sorry Mandy and Sokky and Jessica, I gave you guys up for something. I really want to go out with you girls, but due to committments...
it my last day too.. I want to play... I wanna have fun...

Huge thank you to Sherline for accompanying me!! I love you loads!!!

I don't know how to react sometimes..

Urgh! Ahhh!! Forget it..
i'll just sleep through it



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket