Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Surviving on my own @ 7:51:00 PM
Jasmine's Day on Surviving on her own....
I think it's because that everyone's not around, i felt a little aimless. Didn't know what to do, didn't know what to eat and everything.. Slightly angry that I can't do anything well.
hmm.. but at least I didn't ruin the house..
Sorta felt that I was left behind? My brother have to work, everyone else in HongKong went back to see grandma I think, and my maid as a day off. Me, alone in this house.. First time I felt that my house was darn big?
With nothing to do.....
In the morning... I made Beds!!!
Joel's room and bed tidied up!!!! So proud of myself..
My room tidied up!!!!!!!!
Either than that, the house is still in good condition. Nothing was wrecked by me..
^_____^
Stairway in good condition...
Dining area isn't on fire...
Piano and massage chair still in one piece?
But all in all... I am darn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The house so big but I can't find anything I wanna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end, I just watch my Dvds for the entire day...
Went down for a walk? at least I move about? Feel like an old lady..
Urgh!!!! I am bored!! Urgh!!! No one to talk too, no one to share everything!!
Anyway, I felt entirely useless during dinner time.
I wanted to eat Japanese curry rice and went to buy the curry sauce..
However, when i went to buy it, it was in portions of 6-10 people. Why can't they sell in individual portions. Made me felt pathetic..
the worst of all... I remembered, I couldn't cook rice at all. I didn't know how to cook rice, therefore, even if I have bought the sauce, I can only eat the sauce...
I wanted to make caramel pudding too. I got the recipe, but the last step was to steam it, But i didn't know how to steam stuffs.. another venture which i can't do.
I wanted to bake a cake, but i don't know to use the oven..
I can't even feed myself it seems, even though I got all the ingredients..
I guess cooking is a challenge to me. First time in my life, I felt that I can't survive on my own. No one is there to help you and to solve ur stupid problems. Oh, and I fell down. Hurt my knee, and yet no one knows. I think it is time for me to start taking care of myself.
thinking about it, I have not cooked anything for 2 years already, ever since I passed my F&N exams.
But I managed to settle my own dinner though....
Dinner:
1 Cup of pepsi
1 bowl of campbell soup (just pour hot water in the powder form)
Dessert:
1 Lemon and honey
1 Cake (which my brother had brought back from work)
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Surviving on my own @ 7:51:00 PM
Jasmine's Day on Surviving on her own....
I think it's because that everyone's not around, i felt a little aimless. Didn't know what to do, didn't know what to eat and everything.. Slightly angry that I can't do anything well.
hmm.. but at least I didn't ruin the house..
Sorta felt that I was left behind? My brother have to work, everyone else in HongKong went back to see grandma I think, and my maid as a day off. Me, alone in this house.. First time I felt that my house was darn big?
With nothing to do.....
In the morning... I made Beds!!!
Joel's room and bed tidied up!!!! So proud of myself..
My room tidied up!!!!!!!!
Either than that, the house is still in good condition. Nothing was wrecked by me..
^_____^
Stairway in good condition...
Dining area isn't on fire...
Piano and massage chair still in one piece?
But all in all... I am darn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The house so big but I can't find anything I wanna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end, I just watch my Dvds for the entire day...
Went down for a walk? at least I move about? Feel like an old lady..
Urgh!!!! I am bored!! Urgh!!! No one to talk too, no one to share everything!!
Anyway, I felt entirely useless during dinner time.
I wanted to eat Japanese curry rice and went to buy the curry sauce..
However, when i went to buy it, it was in portions of 6-10 people. Why can't they sell in individual portions. Made me felt pathetic..
the worst of all... I remembered, I couldn't cook rice at all. I didn't know how to cook rice, therefore, even if I have bought the sauce, I can only eat the sauce...
I wanted to make caramel pudding too. I got the recipe, but the last step was to steam it, But i didn't know how to steam stuffs.. another venture which i can't do.
I wanted to bake a cake, but i don't know to use the oven..
I can't even feed myself it seems, even though I got all the ingredients..
I guess cooking is a challenge to me. First time in my life, I felt that I can't survive on my own. No one is there to help you and to solve ur stupid problems. Oh, and I fell down. Hurt my knee, and yet no one knows. I think it is time for me to start taking care of myself.
thinking about it, I have not cooked anything for 2 years already, ever since I passed my F&N exams.
But I managed to settle my own dinner though....
Dinner:
1 Cup of pepsi
1 bowl of campbell soup (just pour hot water in the powder form)
Dessert:
1 Lemon and honey
1 Cake (which my brother had brought back from work)
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat