Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Christmas is here! @ 11:09:00 PM
Everytime when X;mas is here.. I feel older.. Hmmph! So fast man, one year has passed. Cool shit here.
For this Dec holidays, it wasn't an easy one for me. Loads to do that I don't even have time to shop for X'mas cards! Oh man! Sorry guys if u received nothing from me! But I promise to send some to you guys next year! No worries alright!
Hmm.. for this week, been out or have something on almost everyday. Didn't have much time to spend with myself. loL I do really like to spend time with myself....
Hmm... but here's the updates!
- I went out with Sokky to orchard on a shopping spree on friday!! Guess what, she bought nothing, I bought a wink up magazine and a comic book and we both ATE a lot! Lol! We both agreed that the HK central resturant have bad service, so please do not have repeated purchases the next time! Hmmph!
- I had tune -in session on sat!! this year was much better with 13 guests from various secondary/high schoolers! yea!! I guess we had fun playing 7th night of July... But still have to practice more!
- I had fun @ Godwin's X;mas party! Together with Godwin, Shan, SOngren, Terry, ROnald, Shannon, SJ.................................. got a lot of ppl lah. I think I am a little tipsy? LoL! Can't think now! SOrry guys! But i had fun! Seriously, he had a big place. I wonder if he needs a younger sister or not... Oh, and he had this cool strings quartet performances, comprise of X'mas songs and some classical pieces like the entertainer. Oh I loved his last solo piece, fly me to the moon. Seriously, he is a mean violin player. Lol! Oh, and we had a drink or two. Had some whisky + green tea and some peach vodka.
- I had a great time @ e-ma's X'mas gathering like just now! it's the relative's gathering, with Auntie dorothy bringing in her fav charcoal grilled pizzas. Had lots of food! Oven baked pork ribs, salad, meat porridge, garlic bread, BBQ Wings... an international food affair. whatever they can think off, they bring and cook it. LoL! Some sard shit going on. For dessert, home made pancakes with ben and jerrys!!!!!! oh, to end it all, we all had some wine and some peach vodka. Mixed my coke with some vodka and regretted it.. but luckily did try some pure one.. should have brought 7-up! Lol! totally had fun with the couz!
Anyway guess what, I had peach vodka for two days! but just tried some in godwin's party, so not that of a drinker!!! Didn't really like it.. Maybe it is due to the lack of presence of the 7-up? lOL
Anyway, really have to go and steal photos somehow! So just wait for them patiently..
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Christmas is here! @ 11:09:00 PM
Everytime when X;mas is here.. I feel older.. Hmmph! So fast man, one year has passed. Cool shit here.
For this Dec holidays, it wasn't an easy one for me. Loads to do that I don't even have time to shop for X'mas cards! Oh man! Sorry guys if u received nothing from me! But I promise to send some to you guys next year! No worries alright!
Hmm.. for this week, been out or have something on almost everyday. Didn't have much time to spend with myself. loL I do really like to spend time with myself....
Hmm... but here's the updates!
- I went out with Sokky to orchard on a shopping spree on friday!! Guess what, she bought nothing, I bought a wink up magazine and a comic book and we both ATE a lot! Lol! We both agreed that the HK central resturant have bad service, so please do not have repeated purchases the next time! Hmmph!
- I had tune -in session on sat!! this year was much better with 13 guests from various secondary/high schoolers! yea!! I guess we had fun playing 7th night of July... But still have to practice more!
- I had fun @ Godwin's X;mas party! Together with Godwin, Shan, SOngren, Terry, ROnald, Shannon, SJ.................................. got a lot of ppl lah. I think I am a little tipsy? LoL! Can't think now! SOrry guys! But i had fun! Seriously, he had a big place. I wonder if he needs a younger sister or not... Oh, and he had this cool strings quartet performances, comprise of X'mas songs and some classical pieces like the entertainer. Oh I loved his last solo piece, fly me to the moon. Seriously, he is a mean violin player. Lol! Oh, and we had a drink or two. Had some whisky + green tea and some peach vodka.
- I had a great time @ e-ma's X'mas gathering like just now! it's the relative's gathering, with Auntie dorothy bringing in her fav charcoal grilled pizzas. Had lots of food! Oven baked pork ribs, salad, meat porridge, garlic bread, BBQ Wings... an international food affair. whatever they can think off, they bring and cook it. LoL! Some sard shit going on. For dessert, home made pancakes with ben and jerrys!!!!!! oh, to end it all, we all had some wine and some peach vodka. Mixed my coke with some vodka and regretted it.. but luckily did try some pure one.. should have brought 7-up! Lol! totally had fun with the couz!
Anyway guess what, I had peach vodka for two days! but just tried some in godwin's party, so not that of a drinker!!! Didn't really like it.. Maybe it is due to the lack of presence of the 7-up? lOL
Anyway, really have to go and steal photos somehow! So just wait for them patiently..
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat