Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Christmas is here!
Photobucket Taipei trip
Photobucket Surviving on my own
Photobucket Ya-ya-yah!
Photobucket friends
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith
Photobucket fuck heads.
Photobucket I am so sorry
Photobucket title: ガリレオTitle: GalileoStarring: 福山雅治 ; 柴咲コウ Gue...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Photobucket Holiday spirits @ 8:35:00 PM

I think I am officially sick?
Down with flu i guess. Itchy nose, blocked nose, teary eyes and the constant ha-choos!
Issit because I'm too tired?

Nah.. I doubt so..

Jasmine is now officially back to her 12 hour basis.
Sorry for not reply to messages, not updating on anything nor picking up calls.
will be sleeping most of the day.
My dad got a shocked when he noticed that I went back to my heavy sleeping regime.
He thought I was over with the sleeping hobby.. but too bad! Muahahah!

Let me conclude, from last to this week..
I have or going to participate(ed) in:
1. GOdwin's X'mas party
2. Mum's side Relatives' X'mas party
3. Grandma's Birthday party (formal occasion)
4. Family X;mas gathering
5. God-mum's gathering
6. Poly friend's gathering
and I can't think of anything else...
haiz.. I guess I am a little tired?

Anyway, for this X;mas, I went out for some shopping spree with my family @ orchard. Bought myself a belated X'mas gift! Guess what! It is my favourite Tantei Galileo 探偵ガリレオ,by keigo Higashino...
wanted to buy the other one, 容疑者Xの献身 Yōgisya X no Kenshin. Shit, nevermind, I buy one book by another.. Oh man, X won the 134th naoki prize for this noval.. oh man.. nevermind.. buy the next time then!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket