Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, December 29, 2007
@ 12:07:00 AM
I don't know if I should still continue watching that show..
My heart seriously broke when I was watching the bulling fighting aka 鬥牛。要不要 as recommended by Jessica.
Whoa seriously heart pain sia, for that Jin Zi Cong 金子聰 acted by Lee Wei. I don't think that Shen Ruo He 沈若赫 acted by Mike He deserves the female lead, Yi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪 acted by Hebe.
I mean, Zi Cong really did a lot for her, since young until now. I was thinking, it was seriously a long term investment gone wrong. A failed investment. His youth, his sweat, his time and his feelings all gone, just because some rich stupid idiot comes in, just because he can play basketball? tsk tsk. heart pain ar! If you ask me to choose, i would gladly choose and advise anyone to choose Zi COng. Looking at episode 5, who gives Shen Ruo He the chance to act hero? Please lah, she didn't ask U to protect her, den don't waste the effort k! Argh!
Ok, last of all, in reality i don't get to choose any of them. Hmmm, then nevermind than. Just feel sorry for the ZiCong. I mean, seriously seriously sorry.
Lastly, Jasmine is offically sick and she is flying tmr. URGH!
I think I have to buy myself a face mask or something just in case my germs kanna spread to the entire band. Sorry guys if anyone of ya fall sick because of me!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
@ 12:07:00 AM
I don't know if I should still continue watching that show..
My heart seriously broke when I was watching the bulling fighting aka 鬥牛。要不要 as recommended by Jessica.
Whoa seriously heart pain sia, for that Jin Zi Cong 金子聰 acted by Lee Wei. I don't think that Shen Ruo He 沈若赫 acted by Mike He deserves the female lead, Yi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪 acted by Hebe.
I mean, Zi Cong really did a lot for her, since young until now. I was thinking, it was seriously a long term investment gone wrong. A failed investment. His youth, his sweat, his time and his feelings all gone, just because some rich stupid idiot comes in, just because he can play basketball? tsk tsk. heart pain ar! If you ask me to choose, i would gladly choose and advise anyone to choose Zi COng. Looking at episode 5, who gives Shen Ruo He the chance to act hero? Please lah, she didn't ask U to protect her, den don't waste the effort k! Argh!
Ok, last of all, in reality i don't get to choose any of them. Hmmm, then nevermind than. Just feel sorry for the ZiCong. I mean, seriously seriously sorry.
Lastly, Jasmine is offically sick and she is flying tmr. URGH!
I think I have to buy myself a face mask or something just in case my germs kanna spread to the entire band. Sorry guys if anyone of ya fall sick because of me!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat