Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I don't know if I should still continue watching t...
Photobucket Holiday spirits
Photobucket Christmas is here!
Photobucket Taipei trip
Photobucket Surviving on my own
Photobucket Ya-ya-yah!
Photobucket friends
Photobucket Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! the catch between Nov-...
Photobucket kat-tun keep the faith
Photobucket fuck heads.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, January 04, 2008
Photobucket I'm back! @ 1:19:00 PM

Hi guys I am back!!!!!
Been away to Chiayi and Taipei, Taiwan for 6 days..
Was rather the sick the entire trip, blasted. Coughing all the way.
Sorry roommates, vanessa + Xinhui + Shee rui. Hope you guys had a good night rest!

Anyway, got celebrity treatment for the entire trip. The taiwanese were all really nice bunch of people! For the entire trip, though there there weren't all happy stuffs, but everyone did enjoyed ourselves i think. Well, we were on TV, we were the opening act in a huge stadium with fireworks and all for the countdown party in Chiayi, we were rushing to another location to Nice shopping mall for another countdown performance.... and loads more.
Guess what, the huge stand-up poster behind us, had our Picture! And our picture was so much bigger than the boy band fei lun hai as they had their autograph session there before us! Lol!

Anyway, extremely tired.
Updates another time!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket